BBK Throttle Body available NOW

ZCx said:
I GOT TB I GOT TB:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

thanks Ron & BBK:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
:D :D Yeah Baby!

:aetsch:
Quick

ZCx said:
I GOT TB I GOT TB:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

thanks Ron & BBK:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

that just don't sound right:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

let me rephrase....

I GOT THROTTLE BODY I GOT THROTTLE BODY:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

is that any better?????

Got mine today!!:rock:
The finish is actually not that bad. I was thinking of having it powder coated, thought it would be as unfinished as the factory TB. But, now I think I'm gonna leave it alone.

Great to see they are arriving. The finish on these TB are vastly improved over the sample they had at SEMA.

I got something shiny in the mail today! And hopefully by tonight it will be installed. Anyone else get theirs on the truck yet?

Vman455 said:
I got something shiny in the mail today! And hopefully by tonight it will be installed. Anyone else get theirs on the truck yet?

Yeah,I'm curious if anyone has some miles on thiers yet??:dontknow:

MINES on miles to start here in a couple of hours

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

note: will not bolt up if the TPS is on upside down:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::p:D

got a few miles in.

she pulls better for sure:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Last edited:
So mine showed up today, awesome job that is the fastest I have recieved a product from a company in the States using USPS. Now I have something to do this weekend. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Got mine installed--along with plugs, wires, and a Roe tune. SOTP dyno says it's stronger, and it revs like a mofo now!

Vman455 said:
Got mine installed--along with plugs, wires, and a Roe tune. SOTP dyno says it's stronger, and it revs like a mofo now!

i knows what ya means:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock::D

Passelat said:
Will there be another group buy? I also want one!
There still may be some left. I received an email from them on Tuesday asking if I want the last of the units. If anyone is still interested just send me a PM

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
mm what could be in this box :top:
Alright you got it.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: One of the units went to Virginia instead of Texas:dontknow: I thought it might have been yours.

i wish it would dry out here to get a proper "test" drive:(
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I got mine installed today. Throtlle response and idle quality are better than my X-metal.:rock:
IMG_4123.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

SANTEEN said:
I got mine installed today. Throtlle response and idle quality are better than my X-metal.:rock:
IMG_4123.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

sweet:rock: :rock: :rock:

i think it was worth the wait:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back