Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

okay this place and the people in it have been too good to me so it's time to pay up. how do i pay and how much?

Nevermind. I figured it out and PAID! Thanks for this great place and great friends!:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sent ya another year. I can't believe its been that long already.
Thanks for the hard work. :rock:

walbert said:
Sent ya another year. I can't believe its been that long already.
Thanks for the hard work. :rock:
Got you added!

Thank You for helping the hosting / server costs! (and keeping the site Ad-Free)

RedSrt007 said:
Got you added!

Thank You for helping the hosting / server costs! (and keeping the site Ad-Free)

i think im about due as well - is there ne way we can tell b4 it runs out, so i dont lose my RED STAR :D :D :D :D :D :D

wait a minute when will I know time is up and I need to support again? Oh and can I get a BLACK STAR

Big Worm said:
wait a minute when will I know time is up and I need to support again? Oh and can I get a BLACK STAR
Go to User CP and on the left side at the bottom click on Paid Subscriptions. This should tell you when you are due.

amtrucker22 said:
Go to User CP and on the left side at the bottom click on Paid Subscriptions. This should tell you when you are due.

I'm LONG overdue... unfortunately. :( :( :( :( I would LOVE to see what is in the DIY threads lately. :) But, unfortunately, the HOA, Electric, Gas, Cable (internet), Water, Trash, Gasoline, ...... and frankly Food, bills come first.

...... all I can do is HOPE to participate and add to this FAMILY (forum) as much as I can, until I can contribute (monetarily) to this forum again. :eek:

Jake, your little red star may be missing, but your a Great Member and we're happy that your part of our small family

J

think i need to help out alittle...time for my star :rock: :rock:

I WANT MY STAR BACK!!!!

Patrick, just sent you a Paypal from Septembermorning.... for my dues!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back