Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

I'm in.........check will be in the mail this weekend......and you guys:rock: .....

pay to post?

on a forum full of cry babies ?

bite me this place sucks!

ok jack its in the mail!

jeese! this place cost more than......Lolololo.

wouldn't be anywhere else

Hemi Killer said:
Are we about due for another round of shirts. With this new thread it may be a good time to start them up again.

DrPierceMD said:
Yeah I am all for that.

Me too.....lets get some t-shirts this time.....but who am I to say:D

ntw0rk said:
$24/yr!? Doesn't hardly seem like enough compared to everything that you guys have done to, I mean for, us!

Thanks for everything you all do to hold this community together!

Ok, in the spirit of adopting a military member, I will cover Krazy!

AWWWWWWWW SHUCKS!!!!!:eek:

I got my very own Sugar Daddy, well, you still don't get none of dis here goods sweetheart!!!!:D

But thank you, and also, I would still like to contribute money for the Cause...................................

I hope we can resist the Darkside....SHHHHHH...They're coming................OH NO!!! IT"S THE MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :p :rock:

Thanx for looking out for me Brother!! And Family....;)

Hey, where's my Red Star.......OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO, I've been duped! Ah well, I was gonna pay anyways!!! Just make ntWrk donate money to you guys!! Mines coming here as soon as I can pry my wallet out of Darth Vaders cold, clammy Claws!!!!!:D

Okay, Okay....You gots my money, Just like the Bank, Boomer, the Dealership, Jiffy Lube(one time only), the Navy, and my Wife (AKA Darth Vader :) ):D:D:D:D:D:D

I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done... Thanks for letting us do this guys! :rock: :burnout:

I would love to be able to get a shirt, as well... I would like to get a Polo shirt, if we can do those again..... Hell, I'll buy a t-shirt too. ;) :D

Black1 said:
Done... Thanks for letting us do this guys! :rock: :burnout:

I would love to be able to get a shirt, as well... I would like to get a Polo shirt, if we can do those again..... Hell, I'll buy a t-shirt too. ;) :D

WHATEVER Mr. Moneybags!!! Buy me a Supercharger if your so into buying stuff, and 2 more years of this stuff cause I can't stop loving this place!!:):):)

Paypal sent. Small price for alot of knowledge and humor i get. Proud to be here guys. Hopefully we can get some VTCOA stickers to put on our trucks to represent.

PM sent...

willing to donate the cost of the membership + the track day I can't go to this weekend+ the cost of the NO2+ the cost of the C-16+ the cost of the gas there and back + the cost of the rubber not burned...

Back