Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

Done :D :rock: :rock: :D

I should be paying way more for the priviledge of post hoing how do I make an extra contribution?:dontknow:

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
Hey Denise ! Shawn and I got you covered. Patrick please take her donation and Jerry's out of the cash we are sending :D
Thanks guys for the gracious gesture but I already covered it.

Next time I will talk to Wifey (or read the whole thread) before I buy something :rolleyes: - I could have saved $48.00 :p

So looks like there will be a little extra coming. Don't make the subscription for more than one year. The extra money sent is just that - A DONATION.

Thanks Shawn and Mike, bros, you rock :rock:

PayPal sent..........

Does this mean I'm no longer Viper Powered..........

Okey dokey then...........:rock:

SD

Silent D said:

Does this mean I'm no longer Viper Powered..........

SD

Unfortunatly... Yes. :(

Can we change that, by the way? :dontknow: The little "star" by our login is enough to show we are sponsors.... :D :)

PPPPLLEEEEEZE??? :eek:

I'm unfortunately with you guyz!! I kind of like proving my posting ablilities by announcing I'm a member (of the VTCOA) underneath my name, I'm hoping to be a post-slut like Jake some day!!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'm unfortunately with you guyz!! I kind of like proving my posting ablilities by announcing I'm a member (of the VTCOA) underneath my name, I'm hoping to be a post-slut like Jake some day!!!:D
You are KRAZY if you think Jake is the Post SLUT ;)

I am the POST SLUT

Last edited:
Sorry Jack/Patrick, but I paid for that one :D

Wifey said:
Sorry Jack/Patrick, but I paid for that one :D
now it is time for u to pay again :D thats a one time pass for you :p

$24.00 huh?..well, I was saving up to fill up my gas tank some day, but I guess I can wait a few more months..lol
Ok..but I gotta clear it with the Mrs first..She handles the finances, cuz if I did, the kids would be eating Spaghettios every night..I hope you guys appreciate that I might have to have (gasp) s.e.x. to get that kind of money together..

Sent a PM....mine was paid via a buddies paypal account.....now on to the game room.....is there free drinks in the game room....kinda like Vegas

I was wondering WTF all of the Red Stars were?:confused: :dontknow:

I should read this section more often.

I'll PayPal it this weekend.:) :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back