Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

I know Im not officially a member since I really dont have a viper truck, but will donate 24 to the cause, the stars look so PURDY!! LOL

May I interest you in a supercharged reg cab? :)

I believe your familiar with its history. I should have just kept your car and had "that other dealer" deliver
my truck to your house :) Hows the coupe treating you? I'm likely gonna go to miller motorsports park with the NASA rocky mountain region next year...you should come out and say hi and join us.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
May I interest you in a supercharged reg cab? :)

I believe your familiar with its history. I should have just kept your car and had "that other dealer" deliver
my truck to your house :) Hows the coupe treating you? I'm likely gonna go to miller motorsports park with the NASA rocky mountain region next year...you should come out and say hi and join us.

vipers and superchargers I think dont mix, I have read your headache's from the VCA, and also there is a guy named Phil from provo, Im sure you guys now him, He was telling me he went through 3 motors.

Thank You guys for supporting the forum and donating to keep this place alive, we appreciate the the support and thank you for it. Anyone else who wants to donate, but has not, please do not feel pressured to do so, its strictly voluntary :)

Thanks

VTCOA Administration

RedSrt007 said:
Thank You guys for supporting the forum and donating to keep this place alive, we appreciate the the support and thank you for it. Anyone else who wants to donate, but has not, please do not feel pressured to do so, its strictly voluntary :)

Thanks

VTCOA Administration

OH.......Then give me my money back!!!;) :D

trooper said:
Mailed a support donation over a week ago.

You get yet?

Thanx from

i go it, thanks bro....enjoying every dollar of it!!!!

just kidding, sent payment to you...see you got it.....hurrrrrraaaaaaaa i got my star!!!!!!!!!!!! i got a star i got a strar. whitesnake got a star .....I GOT A STAR......me happy now!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I agree.

I also liked one of the earlier ideas, different levels of Member Sponsorship.

Probably a programming nightmare to do, but it gives those that want to do more and extra gold star sort to speak

Silverback said:
Good job to both of you.:rock: :rock: I've been thinking of doing this, but just did not have the time.
You been to busy to bump :eek: :D :p

I have received email's from those who signed up as supporting members, you should now have a star by your name, and be able to go into the SM's sections...if not, Please PM me so I can take care of it.

Thank You

-VTCOA

Thanks

Done. Access to the buy/sell deals alone is worth a ton. I'm looking forward to the do it yourself section now too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back