Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

Jack & Patrick,

Im back and most willing to support. Just did the PayPal thang.

Thanks to both of you for everything the both of you do for this forum. :rock:

Ken

Georgia Ken said:
Jack & Patrick,

Im back and most willing to support. Just did the PayPal thang.

Thanks to both of you for everything the both of you do for this forum. :rock:

Ken
Nice star!!!! ;) :rock: :D

This is a great Forum with Amazing bunch of people , and I would hope that if you enjoy this place that you would make the small donation to keep it going.

Cheers J.T.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
This is a great Forum with Amazing bunch of people , and I would hope that if you enjoy this place that you would make the small donation to keep it going.

Cheers J.T.
amen brother.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Man, their are a lot of smart people here :rock:

Ok all done. I really appreciate all this forum does for us members. It is well worth the $24. If there is anything else we can do to help just let us know.

Brad Michel
Michel Productions
[email protected]
beep BEEP!:burnout:

SrtFeb242007131b.jpg

SrtBrad said:
Ok all done. I really appreciate all this forum does for us members. It is well worth the $24. If there is anything else we can do to help just let us know.

Brad Michel
Michel Productions
[email protected]
beep BEEP!:burnout:

SrtFeb242007131b.jpg

Now that my friend.....Is a PICTURE!

Yeah, I just paid my supporting member fee also, that really is a very little fee for the abundant amount of information(as well as bullshit alike) to be had on this forum! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... Its [email protected] THanks Again!

Last edited:
06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Not directed towards you Brad ... just pointing out that it is a very small amount of money.
Cheers J.T.

I know it wasn't directed at me and no offense taken just didn't know what you meant by it. Now I do. You're right about the very small amount of money. I urge all regular members to engage in helping the forum. I know Jack said it's not required but It's the right thing to do.:D

Brad

SrtBrad said:
I know it wasn't directed at me and no offense taken just didn't know what you meant by it. Now I do. You're right about the very small amount of money. I urge all regular members to engage in helping the forum. I know Jack said it's not required but It's the right thing to do.:D

Brad

True ... I love the Photo Mr DP nice shot:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back