Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

SrtBrad said:
Thank You. I appreciate all comments. Just realized it's the SRT10 1st anniversary in our family.:D
congrats

payed my money $24 a small price to pay for all your guys help :rock:

I know it's completely redundant to say by this time but $24 is a hell of a small price to pay for the comaraderie, entertainment, knowledge and experience that you all have to offer.

Just to echo some of the others, I am also completely open to donating whatever it takes to keep this great site around. Paypal sent.

GySgt USMC said:
I know it's completely redundant to say by this time but $24 is a hell of a small price to pay for the comaraderie, entertainment, knowledge and experience that you all have to offer.

Just to echo some of the others, I am also completely open to donating whatever it takes to keep this great site around. Paypal sent.

Dont ask, Dont tell.....Gunny.;) :eek: :D :D :D

check sent, man do I procratinate...small price to pay!!!

I just wanted to thank all the New Folks for contributing to this AWESOME forum! :) I noticed we passed 1400 members! :eek: :star: :party:

You guys ROCK! :D :rock:

devildog02 said:
somebody please tell me what dig. camera to buy to produce those quality pictures!:dontknow: PLEASE

Both Canon and Nikon have great SLR Digital cameras. I have a Nikon D30 if I remember right. Got it with a 28 to 80 lense and paid in the 5 to 6 hundred range.

I would suggest the Cannon Digital Rebel as a really good lower end pro camera. You can get the starter package for around $1200. It's a 10MP camera.:rock: If you want a better professional camera like the Cannon 5D then get ready to spend some money. The Cannon 20D with all the different lenses, flash, etc...... cost the Boss and I over $10K. You get what you pay for.

Brad

Go to the Nikon D50, great Digital SLR with a 20-55mm lense... right out of the box ready to shoot.... 800 dollars.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Thanks for the pic Brad:rock: :rock: Do you have any of me on the freeway :dontknow: something wide.

Cheers J.T.

Here is the best of the wide shots o the freeway from the still cam. It's a little short of a true wide shot but we can get more from the HD video footage. There is a lot to choose from.:rock:

DynoDay1068b.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back