Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

Sigma-Wildcat said:
Patrick, I want to become a supporting member. Please PM me the address for sending a check. This form has really helped me find things for my truck.

Same Here

24 bones is well worth it, I'm glad to be part of this family!!! :)

just did paypal. sorry it took so loooong. been having financial issues here at home, but i wanted to get it done asap. i'll be looking for that star...

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you that continue to register. This is what makes this sight the best forum on the web! :rock:

Goose said:
Well kinda waiting on my star now.... Glad ya'll talked me into staying.

Goose

You got your Star Goose and I take back everthing I thought of you.... :p

Thanks for supporting the site! :rock:

Will

mxzx440 said:
also now a supporting member
Right on - another Star is born :rock: :rock:

I'm in. Been wondering where everyone went. When you all disappeared I just quit, never new there was a better place to go. Can't get the same user though.
Later,
Used to be YellowFever

YFever said:
I'm in. Been wondering where everyone went. When you all disappeared I just quit, never new there was a better place to go. Can't get the same user though.
Later,
Used to be YellowFever
Hey glad you found us!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

YFever said:
Later,
Used to be YellowFever

So you got stoned and lost us huh ?? Glad you refound Instant Insanity !!!:rock: :rock:

RedSrt007 said:
Viper Truck Club of America Update

We have discussed this in detail, and this is something Jack and I did not want to do, but being requested by the members, and it taking some financial costs off the Administration ;) , this has been brought forth.

Supporter Direct Donations -

The VTCOA is sustained by its Supporting Vendors, and Supporting Contributors, all of which contribute to the costs of upkeep and improvements. Monthly hosting costs are hundreds of dollars per month. These numbers are increasing as the site becomes more popular and activity grows. The other significant operational cost is software fees, primarily for the forum. All proceeds go toward covering hosting fees, paying for software licenses, and other related expenses that have a direct impact in the website's user experience.

Addition funds which are collected beyond the cost of the forum will be used for BBQ events, Banners, Track days, TOTM Prize Givaways, and other area's to give back to the members.

If you find value in the VTCOA and would like to make a financial contribution, your support is much appreciated :eek: . Such contributions are completely voluntary and will not effect Non-Contributing member features.

Our official contribution is 24.00/Per Year :).

Some say its too small of a price, but we are only looking to cover the costs of the forum, and other stuff for the member.....

(this contribution is not recurring)

If you would like to increase your contribution, please feel free to PM me.

In addition to the VTCOA's gratitude and its ability to continue operating, all contributing members will receive :

New: Larger (2x) Private Message Capacity - As a supporter you can keep up to 100 PM's at a time, instead of the 50 limit.

New: Your own VTCOA email address "[email protected]" with webmail access. (Forum user names will be used only)

New: VTCOA Supporter's will receive a "supporter star" icon next to your username in the forum.

New: VTCOA Supporter's will receive Access to the "Do It Yourself" Section on the Forum

Credit Card Donations via Paypal

(Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover)

Click Here to Become a supporting member

(*edit per request - your more then willing to donate as many times as you like...it automatically adds +1 yr each time :D )

Contributions By Personal Check, please mail to:

Patrick
(PM Me for Address)

Be sure to include your username, I need to know who is making the contribution!

Thank You,

Viper Truck Club of America Administration
Just send my $- this a great forum and well worth the money!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back