Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

TheSickness said:
Enjoy it Bro and thanks for the support :rock:

AGREED! :rock: .... There is SO MUCH good stuff on this site that MEMBERS can take advantage of! :rock: It's just a few bucks??? :dontknow: :) :burnout:

Guess it took me a while but I put up my $$ :D
I agree with one of the previous posts here, offering another level or two (maybe increase PM space and avatar size & such) I'd pay for it :D

So....do I make it out to Patrick or VTCOA? I know where to send the money...just not who do make it out to.

Contributions By Personal Check, please mail to:

Be sure to include your username, I need to know who is making the contribution!

Thank You,

Viper Truck Club of America Administration
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Stinker said:
Contributions By Personal Check, please mail to:

Be sure to include your username, I need to know who is making the contribution!

Thank You,

Viper Truck Club of America Administration
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dude, I KNOW WHERE TO SEND IT...it doesnt say who to make the check out to...only that contributions be made to Patrick.

I've got 50/50 odds that I get it right :)

Just a thought.....if you want to sell something on the site....you need to become a supporting member. Bandwidth for pictures of what your selling is not free. If your not the thread gets locked down. However if you have over 100-200 post then use it as SRTBay.
As the site grows it appears that is going to become an issue. We currently already have guys that are only on the site to sell....but we also only have people here to buy.

WAZZSUP said:
Just a thought.....if you want to sell something on the site....you need to become a supporting member. Bandwidth for pictures of what your selling is not free. If your not the thread gets locked down. However if you have over 100-200 post then use it as SRTBay.
As the site grows it appears that is going to become an issue. We currently already have guys that are only on the site to sell....but we also only have people here to buy.
Sounds logical to me captain :D

I just want to say that i am proud to be a member of this AWSOME PLACE..

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

THANKS STEFAN

I sent my money yesterday...cant wait for the little star next to my name :dancing:

Edit: hey, I do have a star next to my name...I'm freakin out man.

Check is in the mail!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back