Become a Supporting Member of the VTCOA!!!

Where is my star? Here is my payment information.

Oct 21, 2009 Payment To Vtcoa Forum / Jennifer Jabbour Photography Completed Details -$24.00 USD

blackviper said:
Where is my star? Here is my payment information.

Oct 21, 2009 Payment To Vtcoa Forum / Jennifer Jabbour Photography Completed Details -$24.00 USD
Red stars are currently on back order, Will a PINK one be O.K.?:elefant: :elefant: :D

do they come in different colors?????

:confused: :dontknow: :itsme: :burnout: :elefant:

Yes, they come in transparent

ZCx said:
do they come in different colors?????

:confused: :dontknow: :itsme: :burnout: :elefant:
For an extra donation of $50.00 You can be the proud member to fly this avatar, But only for a month.

Attachments

• Si Mons.JPG
    Si Mons.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 19
JRSVIPR said:
For an extra donation of $50.00 You can be the proud member to fly this avatar, But only for a month.

thats a hell of a deal :toilet: :aetsch: :toilet:

RedSrt007 said:
Special thank you to Bone for the SM (Supporting Membership)....

yep !!

thanks Bone :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Please add me as a supporting member as I have sent my membership! The knowledge and friendship gained here is priceless.:rock:

VENOMOUS1 said:
Please add me as a supporting member as I have sent my membership! The knowledge and friendship gained here is priceless.:rock:

Gotcha added..

Thanks for the compliments to the forum....I agree, the technical answers that all the members combined is super helpful to those who search.

is there something else i need to know????? some activations???......

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No Such User Here (state 14).

Can you log into it

webmail.vtcoa.com

same user name and password you log in here with

Back