BEEN SEEING ALOT OF SRT's

ramviper10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i been driving around alot this week and i have been seeing alot of ram srt-10 in vegas at first not many had them now i see them around my side of town saw a RC YF and a black QC 2 day n the other day a Silver QC <----best one by the way lol and a red QC and a red RC i raced the red QC we started of at a light he was about a 1/4 car length ahead turned green we both guned beat him but was a fun ass race he was stock by the way other srt-10 were eather parked or on opposite side of road so i didn't have a chance to ask them anything

...there are a few fine ones around me. There is a silver one thats slammed....

ramviper10 said:
i been driving around alot this week and i have been seeing alot of ram srt-10 in vegas at first not many had them now i see them around my side of town saw a RC YF and a black QC 2 day n the other day a Silver QC <----best one by the way lol and a red QC and a red RC i raced the red QC we started of at a light he was about a 1/4 car length ahead turned green we both guned beat him but was a fun ass race he was stock by the way other srt-10 were eather parked or on opposite side of road so i didn't have a chance to ask them anything

What part of Vegas are you from

Began seeing SRT 10's around Jacksonville before I left...and decided that we needed to try to make contact so I made up some cards to leave with parked SRT 10's. Makes it easier to get in contact...you can pick up the card stock at Staples or Office Depot...then just print them out on your own printer.

Resized_Picture.jpg

But haven't seen a single SRT 10 here in Illinois yet...I think they were all buried under the snow...but the snow is gone now!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back