best all around performance CAR under 50K

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
The M series BMW are also great choices. Car show crowds probably wouldnt know any better from a regular BMW but they do kick some butt at the road coarse. I'm not familiar with aftermarket power tweaks.

There are several tuners for BMW's out there if this is what you are going to get let me know and I'll send ya a bunch of links. Active Autowerke out of florida makes some good turbo/supercharger applications for BMW's.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Porsche's kind of follow the BMW. I cant tell one from another.

As a person who owns and has owned many BMW's, I find this statement hurtful. :D

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
The 350Z seems like a good car and has parts on the Infiniti G35. Not sure what could be done to the 350Z (I know they can build them with twin turbo's) but it would also be a fun car to drive.

If you want more info on 350Z's, my buddy owns THE DU-LUCK 350Z. I can point you in his direction for comments on the car.

K-80-123 said:
Heres one,,,:):):)

turborightfullview-1.jpg

turborightfullview.jpg

Turborightfront1.jpg

Turborearview2.jpg

Turborear1.jpg

Turboleftfullview.jpg

Turbofront1.jpg

JUST KIDDING...:):)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................................TURBO

I'd say Exige, Z4 M Coupe, or a ZO6 Corvette with some minor work done to it.. the ZO6 is a bad ass car, and can be had for a GREAT price.. take it to your local LS1 friendly shop and you're talking some SERIOUS performance.

get you a YUGO, turbocharge it and slip in and kick everyones butt in a russian made mini-car.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back