2. Vanishing Point 70 Challenger

3. Bullitt 68 Mustang

Bill.

Cant forget this movie!!!

Attachments

• larry_the_cable_guy15.jpg
    larry_the_cable_guy15.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 37
I thought it was a really good movie. I was smiling like a little kid, the girlfriend was still trying to figure me out.. lol.

The Interceptor in the Wraith with Charlie Sheen had a cool exhaust note. That and Christine of course. Both are Mopar and both can fix themselves. Hell of a bonus.

ViperPoweredRam said:
67 shelby mustang GT 500 in Gone in 60 Seconds. Elenor

Well... It really wasn't a '67 Shelby GT500. :dontknow: ;) But, Elenore got my vote as well. :) .... Can anyone honestly tell me that, when they saw that car for the first time on the screen, they didn't think "that's bad-ass". :dontknow:

Yeah, it's been played out in the last few years... :rolleyes: But, if given the chance, I would have one in a HEARTBEAT. :rock: (Only, it would have to be a "true Elenore" though... 478 CJ, 4-speed, side pipes, N20.... :burnout: )

Primer black '55 Chevy from Two-Lane Blacktop (I read somewhere it was the same car they used in American Graffiti, just rebuilt/changed a bit)

Attachments

• 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 28
RatMotor said:
Primer black '55 Chevy from Two-Lane Blacktop (I read somewhere it was the same car they used in American Graffiti, just rebuilt/changed a bit)
Yes, it is the same car.

Bill.

there is a movie were there is a hummer with a V8 motor (with ice cube) and he is on Motorcycle's???

and we can not forget the movie The Rock!! with the Hummer and Ferrari!
i want a hummer i guess that's why it like it??? But it has to be a H1

Whitesnake said:
there is a movie were there is a hummer with a V8 motor (with ice cube) and he is on Motorcycle's???

and we can not forget the movie The Rock!! with the Hummer and Ferrari!
i want a hummer i guess that's why it like it??? But it has to be a H1
see Mikey iam sure he can give you a Hummer.

Eleanor ---Shelby GT500
Bad Boys I----1996 Porsche Turbo 3.6. Only 1 year made single BIG turbo...I love that car...they only made a hundred or so...those fuggers are worth more today than a new one!
SaleenS7--fast and the curious :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back