Best exhaust for f.i

Jfireboy1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have any suggestions what the best flowing exhaust would be for a tt setup? I have the magnablow and have had holes blown in the sides of the canisters before. Also I don't think it flows as easy as some others would. Thanks.

What ever you buy make sure its a straight through muffler as in a non chambered muffler. Magna flow, borla, crosa, and so on. Chambered muffler will slow the spool time and create more lag.

might want to touch base with SpinTech Mufflers

I think it really boils down to the sound you desire. Most turbo apps do run straight pipe, and sound as that. If you want a distinct note choose whatever muffler you want. The small difference in any lag would be not as important as a sound I could live with. I say be prepared to try a few different setups. Likely starting straight pipe and see how you like then try a couple mufflers. You'll be able to sell mufflers you try as you'll know real fast whether you like the sound or any ill effects on boost. Just my opinion bro

I think it really boils down to the sound you desire. Most turbo apps do run straight pipe, and sound as that. If you want a distinct note choose whatever muffler you want. The small difference in any lag would be not as important as a sound I could live with. I say be prepared to try a few different setups. Likely starting straight pipe and see how you like then try a couple mufflers. You'll be able to sell mufflers you try as you'll know real fast whether you like the sound or any ill effects on boost. Just my opinion bro

What's your system sound like on f.i? You have anyone put one on?

Why not get a good muffler shop to build your exhaust using a non chambered muffler? I got a local shop to cut the flanges off my long tubes and went 3" all the way out. I got the sound, muffler and tips i wanted.

strait pipe 10's sound like strait ass. Most vehicles do.

1badtrk has a system on his paxton blown 10. Runs the most aggressive pulley combo and his system doesnt sound like a strait through design. His truck runs HARD.

you can hear his truck here from the sidelines
11 sec srt10 pass youtube

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back