Best lowering kit?

Here is mine with Tony's lowering kit (I think I got the first kit for the QC). I personally liked the raked look but I could of taken 1 of the leaf springs out to level it out. It is a great kit, just don't pull up to any parking curbs.

IMG_2075Medium.jpg

IMG_2037Medium.jpg

Hey Tito, I know you said you used the JTSVP lowering kit but which one did you use as far as the drop in the front and in the rear? Sick looking truck man!

Tito, I had the same question...Is that the 2/3 extreme :dontknow:

My next step is the lowering kit :rock: I haven't jumped in simply because I'm not sure to go 1/2 or 2/3.

I have JTSVP Lowering Kit as well, best lowering kit IMO
Here are some pics of my truck, I also have the Cal tracs installed.
2011-08-12_141511.jpg

2011-08-12_141450.jpg

2011-08-12_141437.jpg

2011-08-25_141322.jpg

2011-08-25_124512.jpg

2011-08-25_141411.jpg

Exactly which kit is this that you have installed as far as the drop in the front and in the rear?

Most rc owners have the 2/3 kit. In my opinion it's the only way to go. The 1/2 just simply isn't enough. Tito has Tony's 2/3 by the way. I actually had tony make me some 4" blocks for the rear

IMO, the way Tito has his truck sitting is absolutely perfect for my taste. I know everyone has their own ways they like their truck sitting but I would want it to sit just like Titos

I do have to admit that truck looks sick with how its sitting. Do you possibly have a link to tonys kit as far as purchase?

My apologies, bmxam962 answered that one. Its the 2/3 drop and IMO looks sick with the way it sits

That's what I was thinking, and definitely agree. I'd like to see a perfect side photo though. Don't get me wrong, I like low...but I still like a little rake on a drop kit. Especially being a truck like this, more racey aggressive look

Im the same way. I definitely dont like for the fenders to be just about touching the tires or anything like that but from what I can tell, that's the perfect setup.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back