Best lowering kit?

There is a bit of rake with Tony's kit.

picture.php

Slight difference with a stock height NR QC to my RC.

picture.php

Ok, now im up to speed on that. The second pic you posted with your truck sitting beside the QC is with tonys 2/3 drop? Man that is such an awesome looking truck and exactly what I would be going for. Great looking ride man.

Ok, now im up to speed on that. The second pic you posted with your truck sitting beside the QC is with tonys 2/3 drop? Man that is such an awesome looking truck and exactly what I would be going for. Great looking ride man.

It is Tony's kit. The only draw back is you have to be super careful driving over speed bumps and entering driveways etc., it is easy to bottom out the facia. I get inner fender rub hitting dips in the highway going over 80mph.

It is Tony's kit. The only draw back is you have to be super careful driving over speed bumps and entering driveways etc., it is easy to bottom out the facia. I get inner fender rub hitting dips in the highway going over 80mph.

I cant get over how good that truck sits. Looks awesome IMO. I know there is no way to get around bottoming out the facia with that specific drop but is there a way to not get as much inner fender rub or is it not bad enough to really worry about and just chalked up to sacrifice for that type of stance?

I cant get over how good that truck sits. Looks awesome IMO. I know there is no way to get around bottoming out the facia with that specific drop but is there a way to not get as much inner fender rub or is it not bad enough to really worry about and just chalked up to sacrifice for that type of stance?

The inner fenders are shaped perfectly to the front tires now!:D

It's not enough of a problem to worry about. Just something to be aware of.

The inner fenders are shaped perfectly to the front tires now!:D

It's not enough of a problem to worry about. Just something to be aware of.

Haha well thats one way to do it. I appreciate the heads up though.

Oldcolt, what is the difference between the 2 kits that JTSVP offers on the website that have the 2/3 drop?

I would love to see pics of the 1/2 drop kit as well. I am wondering if you can do a 1 in front and 3 in the back?

My people are telling me to just get a block to level it out but I want the front slightly lower as well.

A 1" drop in front and 3" in back would leave the front 1/2" lower in front.

Any thoughts on this? :dontknow:

I would love to see pics of the 1/2 drop kit as well. I am wondering if you can do a 1 in front and 3 in the back?

My people are telling me to just get a block to level it out but I want the front slightly lower as well.

A 1" drop in front and 3" in back would leave the front 1/2" lower in front.

Any thoughts on this? :dontknow:

that will make it perfectly level but at the same time when you do that with the raised hood it makes them look like there draggin ass a bit, if that explains it well

that will make it perfectly level but at the same time when you do that with the raised hood it makes them look like there draggin ass a bit, if that explains it well
Thanks, that is exactly what I don't want (the dragging ass look). :burnout:

Was looking at pics last night and no doubt that the 2/3 drop gives the best stance for the RC truck.

A 1/2" or 2/3" both keep the raked look you seek and handle even better as your center of gravity is lowered. :burnout:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back