Best place to get sct tuner?

evanandretti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get one? Anyone have a used one not in use?

Also, what price am I looking at for the tuner and email tunes from Tory?

Got mine in a group buy for a little under $300,very happ'y with the results and Mr Mcphail's Top NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE, thanks again to Tony for info on the group buy!!

mention jtsvp email to torrie at [email protected] they are about $400 plus shipping you get three tunes
mail order tunes alone without buying a sct from him $200

overall gains on an RC is about 20hp

that does not mean if you make 430 you will make 450hp

it means over the entire rpm, you will gain more on low end and midrange than top end on an rc, dont be fooled by others, plus you will NOT find any better service, or anyone that will answer you on a sunday

Thanks Tony. So what do you mean by don't be fooled by others?

And I'm looking for a little more juice and to get rid of that timing pull when she gets warm.

mention jtsvp email to torrie at [email protected] they are about $400 plus shipping you get three tunes
mail order tunes alone without buying a sct from him $200

overall gains on an RC is about 20hp

that does not mean if you make 430 you will make 450hp

it means over the entire rpm, you will gain more on low end and midrange than top end on an rc, dont be fooled by others, plus you will NOT find any better service, or anyone that will answer you on a sunday

100% you will never find better service......anywhere. he gets back to you almost instantly any day of the week. top-notch service you will not find anywhere else.

but i thought the hp was around 22hp tops on the QC's in the high range. and RC were signifacantly less. is this untrue. i noticed all my extra tq in the mid-high range. but i did headers at the same time. so i could be mistaken. plus my truck could have been a little "different", if you know what i mean

Thanks Tony. So what do you mean by don't be fooled by others?

And I'm looking for a little more juice and to get rid of that timing pull when she gets warm.

i have seen some places say you will get 60 rwhp gains with a flashed PCM. i think that is what he is talking about.

60rwhp gains is a rediculous statement.

i have seen some places say you will get 60 rwhp gains with a flashed PCM. i think that is what he is talking about.

60rwhp gains is a rediculous statement.

exactly some out there make rediculous claims on hp , you will gain hp an throttle response, but ACROSS the entire rpm range, dont be fooled by jsut top end numbers

and I will tell you this also, torries tunes have been so close to actual dyno tune numbers its nutts, usually only gaining a couple hp here and there compared to his tunes that come with the tuner

plus his is the person that wrote the program for SCT for the vipers, so you know he knows his tuning,

Thanks boys. And that will stop it from pulling so much timing when she's warm??

exactly some out there make rediculous claims on hp , you will gain hp an throttle response, but ACROSS the entire rpm range, dont be fooled by jsut top end numbers

and I will tell you this also, torries tunes have been so close to actual dyno tune numbers its nutts, usually only gaining a couple hp here and there compared to his tunes that come with the tuner

plus his is the person that wrote the program for SCT for the vipers, so you know he knows his tuning,

I've seen this first hand:rock: Put the truck on the dyno, tuner made a pull, shrugged his shoulders and said it was good to go lol. Very impressive!

when torrie went to the Panama GTG he had a dyno day. he started with his out of the box blind tune. he tuned like 11 10's that ay. i heard just about evey tune was freakin DEAD-ON. and required very little tweaking. plus, you may get more from others, but they will be unsafe.

Do the iat mod and that should trick the computer and keep it from pulling timing. If I understand that right.

Yeah I'm debating which one to do. Was going to do the mod but some said it was unsafe and tuner would do the same thing but safe...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back