Best way to sell a srt10

dnz28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the best way, private party or just trade it in? I would kinda like to get some money back for the modifications but if i trade it in i get screwed, sell private party i get jewed. which ones less painful?:(

i still owe a little on the truck also.

if you private party i would say start high and let someone negotiate you down so you both get a deal if you dont drop the price too low or sell the mods and trade it in

less hassle, trade it in and take your chances.

try car trader, but you'll always get the window shoppers, or the ones that want you to give it away. it one reason I just plan on keeping mine till the wheel fall off.

iraqivet01 said:

try car trader, but you'll always get the window shoppers, or the ones that want you to give it away. it one reason I just plan on keeping mine till the wheel fall off.
:rock: :congrats: :rock:

RedSrt007 said:
Best way to sell it?? Cheap!

thats the problem every sits and rants about how rare and how good the truck is, but they turn around and low ball you cause "its hard times" im sorry but these truck are being sold way to cheap your better off parting it out if you ever plan to sell it(i dont have the time nor heart to do it). At least that way you will make close to 30k. im just tring to see what others have done and have had luck with experineces they had. i just hate dumping 12k into a engine then have some ahole offer me 23k.

look at a viper someone puts a turbo kit on it that person will get the value of the car and a little for the turbo, are trucks put a turbo kit on it and be prepared to eat the cost. does not make sense shouldnt increasing performance on a performance vheicle increase resale?

Try all options to sell and you will find the best deal. Try trading it, selling to Carmax and try Auto Trader. Auto Trader is the best online option. Do the run it until it sells deal. Unless you price it real cheap it will take some time. The more you try to sell it the best deal you will get. The lazy route is trading in and you will pay for it.

get it detailed and then park it outside of a dodge dealer with a for sale sign. Friend of mine just sold a black 05 all stock with 27k for 26k bucks. only took him 4 days

DNZ, you never came out to meet the HOuston crew, and you're selling? Breaks my heart dude.

I would take all the mods off it( i know the pain and time thing!) but it gives the "impression" that it wasn't raced or ran hard! You might get more for it that way,mods sell very well on here,What all do you have done to it?

I traded mine.Less hassle and got close to my payoff.( 22.5k).Take off what mods you can and sell them on this great site.My chit went fast!! Gnood luck

never know when you guys are going places, i usually am cruising around glaveston/nasa area myself . im looking into sell but right now eveyones broke and i pretty set at what i want for it. So until the right buyer comes around it will sit in its cubby hole.

As for pulling the mods off and selling. welp i dont know if you ever changed a cam out in one of these but its a absoulte bitch to do in frame, i would have to short block the engine basicly.

Venom Power said:
DNZ, you never came out to meet the HOuston crew, and you're selling? Breaks my heart dude.

Last edited:
iraqivet01 said:

My wheel fell off and I'm still keeping mine.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back