BeWare

First, thanks to everyone stepping up for me, was asleep all day since I gotta go to work soon.
Second, if you ever get me confused with smackdown again I'm gonna have to come kick you in the nuts

LMAO.

Yeah man, that was a hell of a oops moment!

I really dislike these types of threads. I dislike hearing that people have been screwed over or think they have been screwed over by fellow members. I dislike hearing shit talking about other members. Sounds like high school. This forum is above that. A good natured razzing? All for it. :rock: My 2 cents.

I really dislike these types of threads. I dislike hearing that people have been screwed over or think they have been screwed over by fellow members. I dislike hearing shit talking about other members. Sounds like high school. This forum is above that. A good natured razzing? All for it. :rock: My 2 cents.

Ha ha, send me some of you hard earned money and get the shaft and see if the shoe is on the other foot (look that one up if you don't understand). Not crying but warning. Read the TITLE.

Imo...

Members need to know who got lied/stolen from, and who didn't.

Buy from this guy, don't buy from this guy- whatever you wanna call it. But I will never intentionally mislead someone and would never want someone else to be mislead if I could help it.

An iTrader Review system would be a nice addition. Maybe the mods can look into that.

Attachments

• itrader.JPG
    itrader.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 44
Ha ha, send me some of you hard earned money and get the shaft and see if the shoe is on the other foot (look that one up if you don't understand). Not crying but warning. Read the TITLE.

Exactly what I meant by high school. I think other members have the right idea contributing useful posts suggesting a review system. Then we don't have to worry about the bad seeds, see reputable members getting trashed, whether purposely or by accident, or see other members taking shots at others' intelligence, i.e. "(look that one up if you don't understand)"

Honestly, who wants to read a forum where all you see is "BEWARE" "I GOT SCAMMED" "DON'T TRUST THIS MEMBER" "RAPE!!!" I was hoping to leave that all behind in the ricer forums. I understand that its one thread and not to that point, yet. Let's get one of these review systems going.

Here's the good natured razzing....If we are going to be worried about losing a fraction of the amount of money we spent buying these trucks, maybe we shouldn't be buying from strangers on the internet where there is no recourse if you get shafted. It's about as smart as going down on a hooker. :stupido2: Hell, we lose $20 bucks every time we take off from a stop light. You're not broke if you have an SRT-10. If you are, perhaps you are better suited for an S-10. :D

Exactly what I meant by high school. I think other members have the right idea contributing useful posts suggesting a review system. Then we don't have to worry about the bad seeds, see reputable members getting trashed, whether purposely or by accident, or see other members taking shots at others' intelligence, i.e. "(look that one up if you don't understand)"

Honestly, who wants to read a forum where all you see is "BEWARE" "I GOT SCAMMED" "DON'T TRUST THIS MEMBER" "RAPE!!!" I was hoping to leave that all behind in the ricer forums. I understand that its one thread and not to that point, yet. Let's get one of these review systems going.

Here's the good natured razzing....If we are going to be worried about losing a fraction of the amount of money we spent buying these trucks, maybe we shouldn't be buying from strangers on the internet where there is no recourse if you get shafted. It's about as smart as going down on a hooker. :stupido2: Hell, we lose $20 bucks every time we take off from a stop light. You're not broke if you have an SRT-10. If you are, perhaps you are better suited for an S-10. :D

See, this is where you are a bit lost. Most of us are not "strangers" to each other, and I dont want to loose ONE damn dollar to anybody. If somebody comes on this forum and starts ripping people off, we need to know about it. Plain and simple.

first off: no.
second: it's few and far between that members get screwed here for the very reasons listed above - a lot of us know each other and talk outside the forum.
third off: you have 95 posts. it's hard to take anyone seriously who wants to make drastic changes to the forum with as much as you post.
fourth: don't ever compare us to a ricer forum ever again :D

WADR.

i can edit the mixed up posts that peter posted if you want...

i'd hate for someone to read one page and see that justin is a crook..................or is he really stewart in disguise?

That is exactly what this tread is warning people of...........if I can be warned about something or someone, pretty sure I'll listen all day long. It would be like someone telling you there's a cop doing radar on one of your interstates down there and you telling them they are high school.:boxing:

To be honest. I am more concerned about someone who doesn't support our warnings. Make me know another person I won't buy from later if the opportunity rises.

third off: you have 95 posts. it's hard to take anyone seriously who wants to make drastic changes to the forum with as much as you post.

This isn't my life, sweetheart. I don't spend 24/7 on here commenting on everyone's thread to get my post count high. I spend my time on here getting helpful advice, checking out everyone's modifications, and helping other members when they need it. I hardly think post count constitutes your value. You don't know me. Who are you to judge? Are we on facebook here? You are better because you have more "posts" than me? Come on. And "drastic" changes?!?! Adding a simple tool to keep fellow members from getting burned? Are you for real?

See, this is where you are a bit lost. Most of us are not "strangers" to each other, and I dont want to loose ONE damn dollar to anybody. If somebody comes on this forum and starts ripping people off, we need to know about it. Plain and simple.

I'm not lost. I know there are members here who know each other, but the members that know each other aren't having this problem so that's not who we are talking about here.

That is exactly what this tread is warning people of...........if I can be warned about something or someone, pretty sure I'll listen all day long. It would be like someone telling you there's a cop doing radar on one of your interstates down there and you telling them they are high school.:boxing:

I'm pretty sure that just happened and he was arrested for doing so. But if you are dumb enough to break the law, you should be man enough to accept the consequences of it. I'd rather see a system in place over this bashing and mistakenly bashing the wrong member. It's all assumptions. And if this guy comes back and says he had no service so he couldn't get back to the guy, then someone's lookin' like an ass.

To be honest. I am more concerned about someone who doesn't support our warnings. Make me know another person I won't buy from later if the opportunity rises.

Me too. I know you aren't talking about me because I have been opposed to members screwing over other members as stated in my first post and a proponent of a review system as stated in my subsequent posts. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back