Big Moves, Big Trucks, Wide Loads.

now that i am home i will type this up. i delivered this machine from Baltimore up to the end of Maine. well the truck driver had no idea how to drive it. being the genius i am i told him i could operate it. i think i might have said i had done it before :p anyway it was saturday, and the only person there was a sales person, who left before it was unloaded. the batteries were dead. well the truck driver said, no prob, the truck is 24 volts and so was the JD. as soon as he hooked up the cables i noticed the voltage drop from 21V to 16V, i yelled UNPLUG IT! he basically gave his own truck a boost. i looked on his dash, and it said, 16V charging. how can you miss that? anyway the only thing i could think of was to get another piece of equipment and jump it. thats when we noticed the sales man left.
i saw that loader from pic 3 was unlocked, but no keys. i thought to myself how many JD keys can there be. well i took the one from the new piece, to the loader and got it running and brought it over to jump it. jumped it, got it off, parked the loader job done. i have now been asked to come back and finish the other 3 they have to deliver. :p I LOVE SPATIAL REASONING!!!!!

that was my load notice.
moving tomorrow, super heavy equipment, cant wait, very exciting.
pusher truck too! i think the pusher is a V-12 diesel.
PB300456.jpg

ur cummins can pull that! did you get a tuner for it yet?

get rid of the edge.....they run HOT, you will get better milage with the smarty, and its a all round better tuner....ask me how i know

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back