BigInjun

Steve and Leo...keep me in the loop on what's going on in the next few days. I'm quiet on here so text me.

So the last picture my GF took before we left while she was messing with the setting on her nikon had Bob in it, I really think it means something when the last picture you are in is around the things that make you happy. I am glad I got to meet him and will be hanging out with his son Jeff any chance I get even if he has a lightening.

This picture was taken at 3:30 pm Jan 25th 2015 and a GTG that Bob him self setup him self.

Attachments

• Bobsrt10.jpg
    Bobsrt10.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 109
I am fairly new to the VTCoA so I never had the privilege of speaking with Bob.....wish I had.... he sounds like one cool cat.......sorry for your loss:-(

My Deepest Sympathies

Paul

This is exactly what he text me Sunday morning.
TODAY, TODAY, TODAY!!!. Twin Peaks, 1.00 or so, see ya ltr...
He was really excited for are gtg. I still can't believe it.
Devo this is my number 3035208239 let's stay in touch.

Please keep me in the loop too. 9704621173, Chris.

Bob was extremely caring, kind, genuine, and truly one of the good guys. When my wife was in the hospital last year, he texted more than most of her family asking for updates, offering words of encouragement, and being there for us. We are heartbroken that he is gone.

I visited with Bob's family last night for a few hours, such awesome loving people. I can't say enough good things about them all. I will keep everyone posted as updates arrive. I think there may be a Twin Peaks Memorial Party in the works when warmer weather arrives. Bob wouldn't want anybody sitting around being sad...he'd want you to grab a beer and party on. We never get to choose our last day but at least Bob go to spend it doing what he loved.

This is horrible news. You will be missed, God bless

I'm sorry to hear of his passing. He seems like a great person to look up to. My condolences to all his family and friends on his passing.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back