Bill and Alex -1st VTCOA Wedding Pics -Vids

Begood said:
First I want to thank everyone that helped out, without them this would have never been as memorable. We had a perfect day (except the damn groom screwed up his lines), everything went better then we ever could have hoped for, Thank you to all that made this our very special day. I will post more later.

I must also say Brad did more than any one person could possibly do for us. Brad thank you so very much, we owe you so much for making this the best wedding ever.

Bill.

Thank you for the compliments. I couldn't have done it without my wife's help. I am so honored to be a part of this special day for you and Alex. This is what makes life worthwhile. Congrats again Billy. You have the first VTCOA wife. Please take good care of her. This truck club still amazes me every day.:rock: :rock: I am going to start a thread of my Florida story and it is looking like a book report. Stay tuned.

BTW I'm glad you guys made it back safe and thank you brother.:rock: :rock:

Vlad, you guys all totally rawk.........

Thanks for bringing us all a bit closer to this very special occasion.

God bless Billy and Alex...... May their partnership endure 'til the end of time...and beyond.

D

SrtBrad said:
Congrats again Billy and Alex. I'll post up my vids and pics as soon as I can and also a couple of interesting stories.....:D :D For now I'm off to entertain the wife.;) :D Be back in a couple of min.

A couple of minutes :eek: :dontknow: :dontknow: :( Take your time, we can wait :D :marchmellow:

Wifey said:
A couple of minutes :eek: :dontknow: :dontknow: :( Take your time, we can wait :D :marchmellow:

OK I'm back and the wife is sore.:D

Billy or Alex if you want the raw footage you will need a 80Gig hard drive for the raw AVI files. If you include the edited version of the video you will need at least a 100Gig hard drive.

If you bring a 750Gig hard drive you would be rocking for years.:D

BTW if you can figure out a way to get a USB Hard drive out to me then I can send you the raw footage immediately.

Brad

SrtBrad said:

Billy or Alex if you want the raw footage you will need a 80Gig hard drive for the raw AVI files. If you include the edited version of the video you will need at least a 100Gig hard drive.

BTW if you can figure out a way to get a USB Hard drive out to me then I can send you the raw footage immediately.

Brad

Now that's more like it :rock:

Seems like that would be a pretty easy thing, they could buy one on eBay or somewhere and have it shipped to your address :p :p :p

Here are some random pics of the wedding events:

Sept202008001.jpg

Sept202008008.jpg

Sept202008021.jpg

Sept202008020.jpg

Sept202008025.jpg

sept192008250.jpg

sept192008242.jpg

sept192008237.jpg

sept192008235.jpg

sept192008227.jpg

sept192008224.jpg

sept192008215.jpg

sept192008204.jpg

sept192008189.jpg

sept192008186.jpg

There will be more and more pics to come but this is a start.:D

sept192008215.jpg

this is some funny shit!!!!lol

what is that??????? Sorry Bill!

Brad that is wrong in your part!

still lol......................................................hahahaha

SrtBrad said:

Brad

Thank you once again Brad - for everything!! I will look into the hard drive and probably ship it out to you. (pm me with your address - may be a few weeks though :p)

I would suggest bringin' it with us to the west coast gtg but I have no idea when are where that may be and I also don't want to go what you went through with airport security. :p Would take less time for me to ship it to you anyways (even on Turtle time :p)

I aslo want to thank every one for the congratulatory remarks and I wish you all could have joined us.

p.s. Brad - is there a way just post just the pilots remarks caught on film? :dontknow: I've been wanting to show a few people that, but I got nothing :p

also of the pictures that you downloaded onto my laptop I have a few that I cannot open and I do not know what they are (the extension is .CR2 - what are they? :dontknow: :dontknow: - do I need a certain program to read them or are they something else?)

Turtle said:
Thank you once again Brad - for everything!! I will look into the hard drive and probably ship it out to you. (pm me with your address - may be a few weeks though :p)

I would suggest bringin' it with us to the west coast gtg but I have no idea when are where that may be and I also don't want to go what you went through with airport security. :p Would take less time for me to ship it to you anyways (even on Turtle time :p)

I aslo want to thank every one for the congratulatory remarks and I wish you all could have joined us.

p.s. Brad - is there a way just post just the pilots remarks caught on film? :dontknow: I've been wanting to show a few people that, but I got nothing :p

also of the pictures that you downloaded onto my laptop I have a few that I cannot open and I do not know what they are (the extension is .CR2 - what are they? :dontknow: :dontknow: - do I need a certain program to read them or are they something else?)

Alex the CR2 files are Raw Files. Those raw files are duplicates of the Jpeg files. My camera allows me to take 1 picture and have 2 files of the same picture. 1 being Jpeg and the other CR2 file. The CR2 files are much bigger in size and can be edited on Photoshop or any program like that with the Raw format plugin.

I can def put up little segments of the video. I will post the airline segment by the morning.:D

Turtle said:

I'll give you a call later about the USB hard drive.

SrtBrad said:
Alex the CR2 files are Raw Files. Those raw files are duplicates of the Jpeg files. My camera allows me to take 1 picture and have 2 files of the same picture. 1 being Jpeg and the other CR2 file. The CR2 files are much bigger in size and can be edited on Photoshop or any program like that with the Raw format plugin.

I can def put up little segments of the video. I will post the airline segment by the morning.:D

First start with the arizona thing

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back