grace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrat's:congrats:
begoodalex003.jpg

begoodalex009.jpg

begoodalex019.jpg

Thanks Dawn! :rock:

Alex is just Gorgeous! :love: :love: From the Mrs and I!

begoodalex019.jpg

Borden's SRT said:
And congrats and I had a great time. Best wishes!!!! It was nice to see everyone again. Even Jake made it!!!:D :D :D

And from what I could see, he was standing up :D :rock: ;) :rock:

CONGRATULATIONS.......:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thanks for sharing it whit us.....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stefan....

CONGRATS, on ya'lls wedding Brad must of had some fun too. Man Carl your post is better than mine.

congrats...sorry i couldnt make it, but still wishing you 2 a long and happy life together:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Was prout to be a part of it:party:
Congrat's you two:congrats:

sept202008015.jpg

sept202008019.jpg

sept202008025.jpg

sept202008048.jpg

sept202008099.jpg

sept202008101.jpg

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats again Billy and Alex. I'll post up my vids and pics as soon as I can and also a couple of interesting stories.....:D :D For now I'm off to entertain the wife.;) :D Be back in a couple of min.

First I want to thank everyone that helped out, without them this would have never been as memorable. We had a perfect day (except the damn groom screwed up his lines), everything went better then we ever could have hoped for, Thank you to all that made this our very special day. I will post more later.

I must also say Brad did more than any one person could possibly do for us. Brad thank you so very much, we owe you so much for making this the best wedding ever.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back