Billy Boat Headers

More Billy Boat headers for sale

Hi wanted to know if $800 was a good price for new never installed B&B long tube headers..........................Actually I know its a hell of a deal. Just had to share my good fortune.:rock: Im suprised no one else stole this deal. I found them in Phoenix craigslist. They shipped out yesterday. Dont know the whole story behind them but guess I dont need to. Definatly a legit deal I had the person at UPS store open box and verify before paying. If you type in "search all of craigslist" in your browser it will take you to a site that searches every listing anywhere in US. Just thought I'd share the info. Cant wait to install them with electric cutouts. Open headers and line lock will make for one really kick ass burnout :rock:

The guy I bought mine from has another pair listed on craigslist. It was a legit deal for me. $800 is one hell of a price for these. Dont know the story behind them and dont want to. Anyone interested can give me a PM or call me at 315-882-6247. If no one is interested I might buy them and resell them I know I could get $1200 for them just look at what the Mopars are going for in another thread.

The guy I bought mine from has another pair listed on craigslist. It was a legit deal for me. $800 is one hell of a price for these. Dont know the story behind them and dont want to. Anyone interested can give me a PM or call me at 315-882-6247. If no one is interested I might buy them and resell them I know I could get $1200 for them just look at what the Mopars are going for in another thread.

Im trying to scoop these up, There kinda slow on the communucation ...

Im trying to scoop these up, There kinda slow on the communucation ...

Ya they are a little difficult to deal with cause of the language thing. You should end up talking to a guy named Rolando his # is 602-328-7818. He is a great guy to deal with he went out of his way to make it all happen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back