Billy Boat Headers

Evans SRT10

Reaction score
Hi wanted to know if $800 was a good price for new never installed B&B long tube headers..........................Actually I know its a hell of a deal. Just had to share my good fortune.:rock: Im suprised no one else stole this deal. I found them in Phoenix craigslist. They shipped out yesterday. Dont know the whole story behind them but guess I dont need to. Definatly a legit deal I had the person at UPS store open box and verify before paying. If you type in "search all of craigslist" in your browser it will take you to a site that searches every listing anywhere in US. Just thought I'd share the info. Cant wait to install them with electric cutouts. Open headers and line lock will make for one really kick ass burnout :rock:

Damn, that was a killer deal, I could have checked them out for you as we'll before you bought them.

Phoenix you say. I'll wait till you get them, I've had a run-in with getting a pair from that area from a guy awhile back ago. Found it on Craigslist as well. He wanted to ship them to me but when I told him I knew someone local that could do the exchange he kept coming up with excuses to why he couldn't meet this day and what not. Needless to say I passed on he alleged deal. Hope your deal is legit!

Thanks for the concern. I was a little leary of the deal, but I had the guy at the UPS store open the box and verify that they were what I was paying for. The person I bought them from was mexican and hardly spoke english so he had his friend do the deal wich made it all the more suspicious, but it worked out in the end. In fact he dropped them at the UPS store before I paid for them. Once I had them verified I transfered the money. So I was suprised he took that chance. I could have just stiffed him after they got dropped off. It was a killer deal in all.:rock:

They showed up this past week and all is good. They are the real deal. I was kinda suprised myself:)

The guy who sold these to me also said he has headers for C5 and C6 vettes and H2 and H3 hummers. Like I said ........I dont know the story behind them but I got a killer deal. The B&B headers I got are brand new never installed.....still kinda amazed by the deal.:rock: If anyone wants his # for the other headers he has PM me. Unfortunatly no more headers for our trucks. Atleast not right now.

that is a great deal!!! or should I say steal!! Billy Boat are the best IMO:rock:

How are you liking the BBs? Does anyone know how they compare to the other headers for these trucks such as Mopar, Belanger, Bassani, American Racing, Hennessey (yeah THAT Hennessey, they make headers for the SRT10's but they cost $3,000+ so Idk if anyone has actually ever bought them) Also are any of these equal length or are they all unequal, and would having equal length headers be significantly beneficial for performance.

Yeah but aren't the Mopars pretty much unobtainable now?

Yeah,you will have to luck out on finding a used set,if I didnt have Mopars I would go with American Racing or if someone wants to swap me a set of coated American Racing ones I would swap:D,mine were just coated with about 2min of run time on them:rock:,maybe not even that long!

i asked American if the truck headers are equal length, they said no, but very close.

i like the slip joint set up they have:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back