BLACK SRT10 vs WHITE LIGHTNING (HOUSTON)

Ironhead said:
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I know nothing ,,,nothing ,,,as sargent shultz would say

It was YOU!!!:D :rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Brad it is gonna be great to get you in the Southeast and out of the land of fruits and nuts. We gonna have a #1 blowout:rock: :rock:

I look forward to it:D Just waiting on orders:burnout:

why do you hate black trucks you mean old goat :aetsch:

I love black trucks!:rock: :rock: :rock:
Silver is nice, but everyone knows the black ones are faster!:D

Dont forget me ANT...im fully built...Ported Heads, Ported Intake, Custom cam...full exhaust...but my engine is sitting on a stand!

if i rember correctly there was a guy i met in dallas one time who live in houston with a roe is was a black 05 reg cab. told him about the forum but never joined..was an older guy but not old like stinker

faslane505 said:
Dont forget me ANT...im fully built...Ported Heads, Ported Intake, Custom cam...full exhaust...but my engine is sitting on a stand!

I didn't forget you and your '05 Josh. I was simply mentioning "running" 10's. Where have you been lately anyways? Is your rig going to be ready in time for PCB?

Last edited:
i saw a roe for sale on houston craigslist i wonder if some random guy bought it and has a black srt10. The lightning owner said it didnt sound like no S/C

Venom Power said:
I didn't forget you and your '05 Josh. I was simply mentioning "running" 10's. Where have you been lately anyways? Is your rig going to be ready in time for PCB?

What is PCB? mine should up and running by around the 25th or so of this month. Then tuned before the end of the month. Shooting for 550rwhp...

Panam City Beach? I might just be in for that...Im assuming your going ANT?

WELL SUPPOSLY THEY FOUND OUT IT HAS A CAM AND NITROUS, BUT I WONDER HOW THEY KNOW IF THE GUY NEVER STOPPED....I THINKTHEY JUST WANT MAKE UP SOMETHING

DAYTONA81 said:
WELL SUPPOSLY THEY FOUND OUT IT HAS A CAM AND NITROUS, BUT I WONDER HOW THEY KNOW IF THE GUY NEVER STOPPED....I THINKTHEY JUST WANT MAKE UP SOMETHING

lol where is this posted at?..... i want to come play lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back