BLACK SRT10 vs WHITE LIGHTNING (HOUSTON)

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ANY ONE KNOW OF A BLACK SRT10 REG CAB IN HOUSTON THATS RUNS IN THE 11'S. I RECIEVED A CALL FROM A FRIEND THAT HIS FRIEND HAS A WHITE LIGHTNING BUILT WITH A 2.3 WHIPPLE AND HE WANTED TO KNOW THE MODS ON THE SRT10. HE SAID THE SRT10 WAS 1 TRUCK AHEAD THE WHOLE TIME BUT WHEN HE HEARD THE SRT10 MISS A GEAR HE STILL HAD TO FIGHT TO CATCH UP BUT HE ENDED UP CATCHING HIM AT A VERY HIGH SPEED

LoveThisTruck said:
A fast, black SRT10?:confused: Never heard of such a thing:dontknow:

:aetsch:

My black truck may be slow but right now I can leave you sitting...:aetsch: :D ...............dang, that was mean....still felt good...:itsme: :burnout:

DAYTONA81 said:
IS THERE WAY TO FIND OUT....

Just keep this thread alive. If the culpret is here :dontknow: he'll probably chime in.. The only ones I know with a black RC is IronHead (James) and FastBLKSRT (Juan). They are both '05's.. JSandlin got rid of his I believe.

TNVIPER said:
My black truck may be slow but right now I can leave you sitting...:aetsch: :D ...............dang, that was mean....still felt good...:itsme: :burnout:

That one hurt:eek: :D

Venom Power said:
Just keep this thread alive. If the culpret is here :dontknow: he'll probably chime in.. The only ones I know with a black RC is IronHead (James) and FastBLKSRT (Juan). They are both '05's.. JSandlin got rid of his I believe.
WAHT ARE THE MODS ON BOTH? THIS HAPPEN ON 59n AND bELTWAY8

DAYTONA81 said:
WAHT ARE THE MODS ON BOTH? THIS HAPPEN ON 59n AND bELTWAY8

Oh street racing? Well then, none of these upstanding gentlemen would engage in any of that. :dontknow: I'm not sure of their mods either. And your wheels look familiar. Hmmm..

Venom Power said:
Oh street racing? Well then, none of these upstanding gentlemen would engage in any of that. :dontknow: I'm not sure of their mods either. And your wheels look familiar. Hmmm..
YES SIR BOUGHT THEM FROM JAMES....LOL ITS LOOKS BETTER ON MINE LOL

IF THEY DONT STREET RACE THEN I WONDER WHO HAS IS THE OWNER OF THIS FAST SRT10...MAYBE NITROUS :dontknow:

capslock.cltllwxqnrwwwcss0s44cgs8k.ap2qhjyqp08cgc0c80ss4cco4.th.jpeg

Bring your wrath, sir.

SANTEEN said:
Cant hurt as mush as knowing that my QC can weld your doors shut right now.:D :aetsch:

Enjoy it while you can:p bofore you blow your trans... and your motor;)

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I know nothing ,,,nothing ,,,as sargent shultz would say

LoveThisTruck said:
Who? Me?:p We're just messin around:dontknow: :elefant:
Brad it is gonna be great to get you in the Southeast and out of the land of fruits and nuts. We gonna have a #1 blowout:rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I know nothing ,,,nothing ,,,as sargent shultz would say
Well!!! Was it you futtbucker???:dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back