BLACK SRT10 vs WHITE LIGHTNING (HOUSTON)

No, you needa get ur ram set up and spank that current e/t record! :)

DAYTONA81, nice time man in your sig. A buddy of mine has a tona with cams, gears, stall and a shot. Ran 12.2 a few weeks ago. You put a shot on urs and u will go 11's....but you know that already :)

Id only turbo your truck if you were built. IMO there's no point to spend a ton of money if you gotta keep the boost real low. Spray is cheaper.

Last edited:
RagunCajun said:
No, you needa get ur ram set up and spank that current e/t record! :)

DAYTONA81, nice time man in your sig. A buddy of mine has a tona with cams, gears, stall and a shot. Ran 12.2 a few weeks ago. You put a shot on urs and u will go 11's....but you know that already :)

lol thanks are you talking about ben and you ran his silverado? i already went 11.87 with a totally different set up that ran me a 13.04@100 N/A but now im have a new set up running 12.73@105 that gave me alot more top end but lacking low end with 1.82 60" when with the old set up i 60" 1.76 n/a and 1.63 on a 100 shot but i have 4.10 sitting in the garage right now just waiting for a DTT and U/D pulley and hopefully that can get me a 12.5x n/a at the end of the yr with colder air. I was planing on spraying but my zex kit screwed up on me and i will be buying NX silinoids and spraying a 125 shot and hope to beat my old record of 11.87 with atleast a 11.5.......:burnout: this set up should love nitrous especially the cam from what i been told

Last edited:
Hell yeah im talking about ben. I owe so much to him and a buddy of ours. Real nice guys. Next time you talk to him, tell him you heard he cant be a bolt on Tundra. It's an inside joke ;)

And yeah, me and ben did run a while back against his dad's silverado. But we only roll raced. He belives my truck is faster from a dig but i dont have faith in mine. I SHOULD have an 11 sec truck on motor according to him but i dont know. He's knows WAY more than i do anyways. Hopefully i can make it to the track Saturday night. It's sad to see yall doing so well in the 12's and i go to other forums and guys cant even get in the 13's with the same truck yall have.

RagunCajun said:
Hell yeah im talking about ben. I owe so much to him and a buddy of ours. Real nice guys. Next time you talk to him, tell him you heard he cant be a bolt on Tundra. It's an inside joke ;)

And yeah, me and ben did run a while back against his dad's silverado. But we only roll raced. He belives my truck is faster from a dig but i dont have faith in mine. I SHOULD have an 11 sec truck on motor according to him but i dont know. He's knows WAY more than i do anyways. Hopefully i can make it to the track Saturday night.

lol i hope he really can but those 24s arent to good for racing. he does know his shit about either ford, chevy, or dodge. He told me your lightning should run 11s especially if pulled his dads chevy that runs low 12's n/a according to this video

@2:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NxgpUhUTwQ

DAYTONA81 said:
i doubt it was flaco cause flaco has nothing you can touch....all his trucks he has and drives run 9's in the 1/4 and 1 of his trucks runs 8's in the 1/4. I know who your talking about but i can asure you its not a 200 shot its a 125 shot. That guy goes from 5.3- 6.0- ls1 but never had a ls2. His truck is quick and im sure he will run you but of course on the bottle.

is this the chevy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eciWXtQeswQ

yea nvm, that video vs. the zo6 was insane......

and you are right!

pretty sure thats him

betsvt said:
yea nvm, that video vs. the zo6 was insane......

and you are right!

pretty sure thats him
ill let him know if you want but tell when you want to do it so i can tell him....send me a pm on here or ill let you know when he goes

DAYTONA81 said:
ill let him know if you want but tell when you want to do it so i can tell him....send me a pm on here or ill let you know when he goes

fasho :top:

Haha wow, yup that's me. If he would of had his good tires he would of but bus lengths on that vette from a dig.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back