viper_truck_024.jpg

Thetruck010.jpg

viper_truck_001.jpg

viper_truck_018.jpg

viper_truck_019.jpg

Mycars004.jpg

Just in case people forget
Thetruck007.jpg

Priced at $260.00 for center caps any color, they do take some time to make and yes they are hand made and he can do siver or chrome back ground
Thetruck009.jpg

I Like.:rock: :rock: Now where do I get that?

And mine:

Etched Glass by HotRodMike!

Picture040.jpg

PermaStar Rims by Wifey!

Picture036.jpg

Anyone want this? I want to change it from Sneaky Pete to Fang...

Picture047.jpg

Note to self: replace the bolts with stainless...

Picture049.jpg

Last edited:
And a few more:

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

And the picture that started it all for me in 2003...the SRT 10 Concept Truck:

dodge_ram_srt10_2002_03_b.jpg

Beautiful truck Prof..I know you are proud of her and rightly so....I wish Dodge had went with those side emblems shown on the on the concept truck...I might have left those on..:)

Thanks for the kind comments...Zaino in bound...it has been polished but not waxed since last fall.

Do we have any other NEWBIES out there. I want to see more out there. There is some beautiful trucks. I think the RED & SILVER Faithful finaly gave up.Sorry Stretch

Sorry I reorganized my Photobucket files so here they are again.

IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0005-2.jpg

IMG_0001-2.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

NewBuild4.jpg

NewBuild2.jpg

NewBuild3.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture015-1.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Since I waxed my wheels twice yesterday, (not happy with the finish), I secretly long for those wheels in your pics! The finish is superb! (permalloy?)

PermaStar...by Goodrich...they are incredible.

http://www.permastar.com/

So easy to clean...I've been using a dust inhibiting cloth that is soaked in d-limeonene. I'll send you some if you send me your mailing address. Or I can give you some in October when you come to Chicago.

Roy

Those are drop dead gorgeous!! I can't wait to get my new ones. I don't know what the old owner did but the rims are chewed up extremely bad by curbs on all of the edges, and there's a nice flat spot on one of the rims which means I would guess he hit something or he ran on a flat.

The PermaStar process fixes most of the rash marks and they also true the wheels prior to coating them...for less than $200 a wheel.

Prof said:
The PermaStar process fixes most of the rash marks and they also true the wheels prior to coating them...for less than $200 a wheel.

I'm really wondering now if they could fix mine. They're really bad. I'll post pics.

Prof said:
Send the pix to Permastar...they will work with you.

I will try that, Thanks!!

This would definitely save me some money. So is it around $200 per wheel plus shipping?

Prof said:
PermaStar...by Goodrich...they are incredible.

http://www.permastar.com/

So easy to clean...I've been using a dust inhibiting cloth that is soaked in d-limeonene. I'll send you some if you send me your mailing address. Or I can give you some in October when you come to Chicago.

Roy
Prolem with me, is , how to send wheels out to California and leave truck on jack stands? Booked room at the Hard Rock Hotel. Oct 19th-Oct 21st. See ya Sunday night.

My truck will be put away all winter, so it will be perfect for me. My plan is to make my truck like new this winter. I can worry about mods next winter. Need to fix rims, paint, torn seat, and a couple other things before spring.

DSC01186.jpg

One of my Marines, just got a taste of Horsepower and hopefully he will not go back to those Tuners and buy something fast

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back