Blackviper Engine Build

blackviper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics from today's progress. I'm psyched!!!!!!!!

eng3.jpg

eng2.jpg

eng1-1.jpg

Good luck with the build,:D and I hope she turns out to be more than expected...can't wait to see the final numbers when she's all done.
:driver::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Have fun with it George, and keep us posted of her progress.;) :rock:

Thanks Ken.

Larry, the intake will be going out this week for the intercooler fabrication. I'll keep you posted.

:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:What are your plans for it? You gonna try to max out that ROE???:burnout:

Fully forged, race heads, custom cam, intercooled and as much boost as the Lysholm will make.

blackviper said:
Fully forged, race heads, custom cam, intercooled and as much boost as the Lysholm will make.

Sounds like its gonna be a good one! What all tranny work have you done or going to do?

Next on the list is a four link cantilver set up with rear bags and a watts link. Hopefully, this will resolve the traction issues.

I'm still waiting on the results from Dusty's first SRT-10 transmission before I decide what to do with it.

posted

blackviper said:

Keep us posted bro. this is what Im going to do eventually. Im going slow as funds are available.

Speedy

blackviper said:
Well from the dyno pulls we did, that truck is planting some great RWHP/TQ, so I believe you will squeeze all available potential out of that blower...;) Improving the suspension/set up will only help you.:burnout::rock:

The next 4 to 5 weeks are going to be grueling. It's been only a few days and I already can't wait to get it back on the road.

I'm having the spacer made tomorrow to raise the top intake plate 3/4 of an inch and the S/C snout bracket by the same. Then it's off on Wednesday for the intercooler fabrication. I'll ask them to take pcitures if possible and post them up.

I forgot to mention I dropped off the engine at the builders today. I'm having him save all the old parts. I would like to see what the ring lands look like.

George
Did you ever get the QC dailey driver you were looking for? Still have the NEW JERSEY '05 PRISTINE one if you're still interested. LMK
Mike

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back