Blackviper Engine Build

George
Did you ever get the QC dailey driver you were looking for? Still have the NEW JERSEY '05 PRISTINE one if you're still interested. LMK
Mike

Yes I did Mike. I found a 2006 with only 2800 miles locally. Sorry our deal did not go through. That's one awesome truck.

Lots of goodness you have there .....well done and good luck :congrats: :burnout:

P.S why didnt you go -all out- and get a big ass turbo kit ?

Sherif

blackviper said:
I forgot to mention I dropped off the engine at the builders today. I'm having him save all the old parts. I would like to see what the ring lands look like.

I will be very interested too!

Big step, not the fun begins.

Here are somemore pics that I took.

Attachments

• IMG00062.jpg
    IMG00062.jpg
    626.5 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG00063.jpg
    IMG00063.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG00064.jpg
    IMG00064.jpg
    705.8 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG00065.jpg
    IMG00065.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 285
  • IMG00066.jpg
    IMG00066.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG00067.jpg
    IMG00067.jpg
    686.5 KB · Views: 270
LitemUp said:
Here are somemore pics that I took.

Looks like Mickey "1QKSRT" hard at work. Way to go Mickey have fun! George....we will need to meet up when you are done! Its been too long!:burnout:

Rice Eater said:
Looks like Mickey "1QKSRT" hard at work. Way to go Mickey have fun! George....we will need to meet up when you are done! Its been too long!:burnout:
Hey Chad how you been brother,give me a call been a long time since we talked.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Lots of goodness you have there .....well done and good luck

P.S why didnt you go -all out- and get a big ass turbo kit ?

Sherif

I like the uniqueness of the Roe and I think this setup will suprise a lot of people.

Looks like Mickey "1QKSRT" hard at work. Way to go Mickey have fun! George....we will need to meet up when you are done! Its been too long!

Yeah Chad. It's long overdue. We need to have another get together.

Motor got broken down today. According to the builder, he found no issues. Just a clean motor and no problems with the ring lands. I'm picking up all the stock parts tomorrow and will post pictures.

Went by the shop today to see the progress. Here are a few pics.

CIMG8155.jpg

CIMG8156.jpg

CIMG8157.jpg

CIMG8159.jpg

By the way, all these are items are for sale. Pistons, rods, mains, cylinder heads, studs, balancer, and camshaft all in perfect condition. No reasonable offer refused.

It will be an awesome build:burnout: Pulling the engine that day was a blast,Pizza Corona's and a bunch of great friends to help!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :rock: :rock:
I cannot wait for the reinstall day!!!!

Update.

Waiting on Justin's complete fuel system setup. Should be here this week.

Sent Justin a bunch of goodies to be powder coated.

Intake manifold spacer should be done tomorrow.

Received manual belt tensioner.

More progress in the shop. Here are some pics of the block being punched out and the new internal goodies.

CIMG8267.jpg

CIMG8273.jpg

CIMG8271.jpg

CIMG8269.jpg

Here is the video of the process at Mesa Blanacing.

Lastly, received the complete fuel system upgrade. Gotta say it's all top notch. Thanks Justin.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back