Blackviper Engine Build

Next on the agenda. Changes the location of the gauges in the storage compartment area that Stinker so much disliked. These panels are really trick. I'm going to mount one on each side of the shifter. Obviously, the one with the nitrous controls on the drivers side.

srt10_5a.jpg

srt10_4a.jpg

srt10_3a.jpg

srt10_2a.jpg

srt10_1a.jpg

thats too cool :rock: Good work on someones part.

wow now that looks good, can't wait to see pics of it installed, looks like everything is coming along great with your build. Can't wait to see what you think of next.

Jorge, who did ur X-pipe for you? I need to get mine done.

I went with an H pipe. All my exhaust work is done by Miami Muffler. The owner's name is Miguel. They do incredible work.

blackviper said:
I went with an H pipe. All my exhaust work is done by Miami Muffler. The owner's name is Miguel. They do incredible work.
That's who I was hoping you were using. I've been dealing with Miguel jr. for over 15 years. Why did u go with "H" versus "X"?

I went with it because of the tone more than anything else. I probably gave up a few horsepower on top but gained midrange torque. Having the right sound is more important to me than 5 or 10 hp more hp.

Dom, it already dyno'd 600 at the wheels. If race heads, a custom cam, an intercooler, 5 more lbs of boost and 2 bottles of nitrous only give 750 at the wheels at least it will look good doing it.

Brad, the pics of the nitrous setup are somewhere on my thread. Probably towards the tail end of it.

blackviper said:
Dom, it already dyno'd 600 at the wheels. If race heads, a custom cam, an intercooler, 5 more lbs of boost and 2 bottles of nitrous only give 750 at the wheels at least it will look good doing it.

I think that Dom is pretty close with the 680...the race heads will probably make the five additional lbs of boost about three lbs. But I have no idea what your cam will do...Most of us with the 10 lb pulley and head work, only get about 8 total lbs of boost.

As far as the spray...that is way out of my expertise!

blackviper said:
Brad, the pics of the nitrous setup are somewhere on my thread. Probably towards the tail end of it.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

jsut off the wall blackviper did you get an off the shelf cam or custom?

I have found lately that most of the off the shelf ones arent working as good as the customs

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back