Blackviper Engine Build

505'sFastestViper. said:
it will make about 680 at the wheel and 750 on spray

It size shot are you running. On a turbo application the gains are much greater.

Have you thought about putting a plate system under the intake HAT b4 the blower?? Get the Nitrogen on those lobes to cool'em down.. That is a square bore bolt pattern i think.

It would look cool with the solenoids sitting on top of the blower or bolted to the upper pleneum or hat, (i call it a hat;) )

Chris, I'm starting out with a 75hp shot. Obviously, the blower should compound it.

Jay, the nozzle is a few inches from the throttle body. It should cool the blower down substantially in this configuration.

Prof said:
I think that Dom is pretty close with the 680...the race heads will probably make the five additional lbs of boost about three lbs. But I have no idea what your cam will do...Most of us with the 10 lb pulley and head work, only get about 8 total lbs of boost.

As far as the spray...that is way out of my expertise!
i concur

Dom, you have a great build going on and awesome numbers to boot. Please keep you glory on your own threads.

blackviper said:
Dom, you have a great build going on and awesome numbers to boot. Please keep you glory on your own threads.
jorge i answered a question that was asked of me in this thread reguarding nitrous i was just letting him know what we made without nitrous im sorry you dont like it im not stealing your thunder because i dont think you have any thunder to steal...you have a lot of cool stuff goin on maybe a lil to much for me but i think it will be fun and you will be more then happy with your truck after all it will be way faster then the burros your ancestors are use to riding

blackviper said:
Chris, I'm starting out with a 75hp shot. Obviously, the blower should compound it.

Jay, the nozzle is a few inches from the throttle body. It should cool the blower down substantially in this configuration.
jorrrrrge he was asking me about the nitrous there compadre look at who he quoted !!!!!

1fast400 ported his nozzle into the back of the blower. That would be the most efficient i'd think because the axial flow blower is much more efficient and it pulls from the back to the front. But it probably don't matter :) it's gonna smoke whatever tire you try to put on it :D We are all waiting!

Dom, please be mindful and respectful and stay off my thread. I don't care for your thoughts and opinions. We have different goals with our trucks so lets just keep it at that.

Last edited:
blackviper said:
Dom, please be mindful and respectful and stay off my thread. I don't care for your thoughts and opinions. We have different goals with our trucks so lets just keep it at that.
telling people to stay off your thread? ,so you only want certain people to comment on your threads,does this go for all the threads you start asking for help as well since you seem to spend more time trying to get everyone to help you for free,or will you accept help from dom when he can save you money?

Clint, it's really kind of you to come out to Dom's rescue after you guys publicly thrashed one another. I've been as informative as possible with my build thread for those interested in pursuing the same with no personal gain in mind whatsoever. In addition, I"ve shared concepts, ideas and company information with some of our vendors to pursue distributorship and or development of additional products we could all benefit from.

This forum is suppose to be informative so people ask questions all the time as I know I've answered my fair share. I just can't remember asking you or Dom for anything. For the record, I've done nothing but give Dom accolades for his build and accomplishment.

Lastly, at close to $100,000.00 in my truck I have yet to get anything for free.

Thank you Tony. I'll make sure it stands out when we finally do the photo shoot.

blackviper said:
Clint, it's really kind of you to come out to Dom's rescue after you guys publicly thrashed one another. I've been as informative as possible with my build thread for those interested in pursuing the same with no personal gain in mind whatsoever. In addition, I"ve shared concepts, ideas and company information with some of our vendors to pursue distributorship and or development of additional products we could all benefit from.

This forum is suppose to be informative so people ask questions all the time as I know I've answered my fair share. I just can't remember asking you or Dom for anything. For the record, I've done nothing but give Dom accolades for his build and accomplishment.

Lastly, at close to $100,000.00 in my truck I have yet to get anything for free.
for one what difference does it make what i've said to dom publicly in the past,if you really have something you need to say to me well you have my phone number or i'll meet you in person,but i doubt i'll here from you.

but lets get to the real point here,first this was suppose to be a thread that included you installing a intercooler on a roe,you have everyone waiting for this intercooler setup .now you're installing nitrous to cool intake temps down. did you tell everyone the intercooler does'nt work,i didn't see that post from you

dom gave you a legitimate dyno number but since you're expecting 1000 rwhp you tell him to leave your thread alone and to respect you.

i suggest you prove him wrong via the dyno results but if he is right then what? you spent 100k for a 700hp truck .

u you dont want stuff for free just borrow them along with expecting everyone to answer your questions because you dont want to pay someone for that knowledge but hey it works for you.

get more bees with honey (your words) really told me what you were all about,and you haven't heard from me since

trucks looks great,congrats,cant wait to see the magazine shoot you have been waiting for:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back