Blog for new business idea

My key concerns are people having a great experience and leave happy every time. Just having the tools and equipment isnt enough I need someone there that knows how to use it all and knows how to help people and save them money over the dealers shop. I can give almost anyone a ford axle spreader but i bet more than 80% wont know how to use it or know what it is lol

Hay, I know what that is! LoL
Is that good or bad?

I think the idea of you having the local car clubs there for a show at your Grand Opening is a great option. They are probably your future customers anyway. Get to know them the first day. Good luck.

I think the idea of you having the local car clubs there for a show at your Grand Opening is a great option. They are probably your future customers anyway. Get to know them the first day. Good luck.

Yes I am already a member of more than ten car clubs locally so they will have perks and events just for them.

I think a shop like this is a great idea. I pay to have my work done partially because I don't feel like doing it on my garage floor. What would it cost to use a hoist for an hour?

Bay with no lift 29 wit lift 36 all tools rags dry sweep included minus special tools like ball joint puller ect

Bay with no lift 29 wit lift 36 all tools rags dry sweep included minus special tools like ball joint puller ect

I really like this idea!!

Well if all goes well I will setup everything to be able to franchise in a few years

I'm between jobs right now so I could be available to run/open/work in one of the shops for you. If your interested please give me a call or text. I love the idea!
Frank 570.640.9811

I'm between jobs right now so I could be available to run/open/work in one of the shops for you. If your interested please give me a call or text. I love the idea!
Frank 570.640.9811
Your name is Frank? I had no idea. I always took you for more of a Mike, or Jim, or something. :D

Frank 570.640.9811

be a hell of a drive every day:rofl:

Frank 570.640.9811

Im only opening in Nashville TN as of right now but I will keep you guys updated.

on a side note all of this info is already legalized in a business plan ect so you cant steal it lol:D

Im only opening in Nashville TN as of right now but I will keep you guys updated.

on a side note all of this info is already legalized in a business plan ect so you cant steal it lol:D

I've been thinking about possibly relocating any way. I figured that would be necessary seeing I don't have my own Learjet to commute with.

We have these on different installations and I think they are great. You pay for a bay that includes basic tools. Specialty tools are available to check out from a tool cage. All of this is do it yourself if you like. If you have a question or need help, the help is there as well. anything from simple oil change on up. The craft shop even has paint booth and storage for longer projects. Great idea!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back