Blog for new business idea

We have these on different installations and I think they are great. You pay for a bay that includes basic tools. Specialty tools are available to check out from a tool cage. All of this is do it yourself if you like. If you have a question or need help, the help is there as well. anything from simple oil change on up. The craft shop even has paint booth and storage for longer projects. Great idea!

Yeah thats pretty much where I got it from when I was in the army for 6 years. I want to refine it and make it better then franchise it.

I've been thinking about possibly relocating any way. I figured that would be necessary seeing I don't have my own Learjet to commute with.

Im not to the hiring point right at the moment but I will definitely give you some consideration just send me over an email some time. [email protected]

How many people have not done a repair or modification on their truck for the shear fact they didnt trust their own work to be safe? like doing a brake job or something similar

It's either invest ALL my money into your new business or change the oil in the 10. I will have to get back to you.

If you invested the right amount I would do your oil change on your truck for free :D

Hope you like Amsoil lol I will have my dealer there and stock oil I was also thinking of doing promotions to where if you buy Amsoil you can do your oil change for free at the shop

Well everything is getting closer and closer I am going to talk with a shop owner down in Ft Lauderdale FL that has almost the same business running with 13 bays an alignment rack fab shop all the goodies you could think of and he has a waiting list for every single bay at an average of $35 per hour. He has no problem talking to me and helping me out too! This is some good validation for my idea

Here is another shop I found in Miami garageyourself

most excellent:rock::rock::rock:

I am trying to think of different ways of funding all of this, a couple ideas I had were
Crowdfunding good for about 35k but high interest rates
Private funding
and conventional loans
the third one I think is best if I can get them to do it I qualify for the Patriot Express program which is were the Gov will guarantee %75 of a loan up to 500,000

if you guys have any other ideas let me know im up for anything if its a smart choice

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back