Body Color Handles and License Plate Lamp Bezels

For the people with Yellow Fevers, Mineral Gray 06's and Viper Blue VCA trucks, I have this to offer:

The colors like red, silver, black, etc. are OEM painted DOOR handles for a Jeep (that was available with smooth body colored handles). The tailgate handles are smoothed and painted regardless of color. These three colors are not available on that vehicle, so they must all be painted to match. It would be $48 per handle to paint them and the smooth (non textured) handles are $51 ea. So you would be looking at $99 per handle plus $110 for the tailgate handle (smoothed, and basecoat/cleared), plus $120 for the license lamp bezel set. So the grand total would be $626 plus $14 shipping for all 7 pieces or $520 shipped for all 5 handles. All parts are basecoat/clearcoat finished and all are new OEM parts. It is more expensive than the other colors, but you have the rare colors, so dont feel bad (except those CE owners that get the best of both) :) Pm me or email me if your interested, these are not on my site yet.
Thanks
Justin

Hi
Can you advise how much it would cost to ship these to the UK
They look awesome - I have a 2005 Flame Red quad

Thanks

get out of here - I have been searching the web everyday since buying my truck
Please don't leave me wanting......they look awesome and just what I need to finish it off
Do you know anywhere else I can get them
:D

You can buy the handles already painted from a Jeep dealer. They were used on the Grand Cherokee of similar vintage. The tailgate handle and backup light bezels are a custom job. I bought my silver handles for under $200 shipped. Probably more in the UK.

I have a complete set for a 2005 in flame red for sale. Brand new never installed.

I will find my invoice and see what I paid for them. I believe i got them from JMB.

stupid yellow truck……… oh wait…….. i didn't mean that ………….. please start……...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back