bone stock...need advise

Cheapest ponies on the net.... Yank out all of your cats..... Go to straight pipe and maybe get some 02 sims....

Sims are not even a must but will keep ya from throwing a code.

D

Full exhaust, heads, cam and tune should net you 500 - 530 rwhp due to the loss of the auto tranny. Also would beff up the tranny cause that will be the first thing to go.

Django said:
Cheapest ponies on the net.... Yank out all of your cats..... Go to straight pipe and maybe get some 02 sims....

Sims are not even a must but will keep ya from throwing a code.

D

Or bung the exhaust with an 18mm plug and cable tie the 02s to the frame rail.
That is what Sean said to do, yet to do that to mine. Clear the O2 CEL. :)

I have a QC too i suggest that u do the following
Stage 2 DC
LT headers (Mopars or belangers)
Justin CAI or similar
Magnablow (it will be LOUD w/ the LTs)
lowering from stinker

Getting a stage 2 Flash (100 octane tune), cold air, Dumping the Cats, A set of belangers, T-stat. Its still gonna be hard to reach 500. Do you guys thing if he added a meth kit he can accomplish 500 Hp?

Annu Kumar said:
Getting a stage 2 Flash (100 octane tune), cold air, Dumping the Cats, A set of belangers, T-stat. Its still gonna be hard to reach 500. Do you guys thing if he added a meth kit he can accomplish 500 Hp?
no prolly lose hp with the higher octane tune anyways spray that bitch

I def wouldnt advise on getting a stage II if your in cali, I think mostly in cali all you can get is what 91 octane, and truely between the two , there is only a couple hp difference

Stinker said:
I def wouldnt advise on getting a stage II if your in cali, I think mostly in cali all you can get is what 91 octane, and truely between the two , there is only a couple hp difference

i disagree, had a 91 tune for here in AZ and it felt a ton better, once i took it off and sold it, it was night and day...

BurntRubber said:
i disagree, had a 91 tune for here in AZ and it felt a ton better, once i took it off and sold it, it was night and day...
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

what I tried to say was stay with the stage I the 91 octane tune, the stage II may cause some detonation if its set up for 93 octane and you are in an area of only 91 octane, but between the stage I and II there isnt too much difference in hp:D

Stinker said:
Most definitly:rock: the flash from B@G flash can net up to 50hp difference, it definlty will make the biggest difference:rock:

so the flash and stage II= the same? I am in florida, so I run 93 octane all the time.
Oh yeah hey Stinker, will take the $480 package also, but will skip the making sweet love thing if at all possible :D

savageR said:
so the flash and stage II= the same? I am in florida, so I run 93 octane all the time.
Oh yeah hey Stinker, will take the $480 package also, but will skip the making sweet love thing if at all possible :D

I'd call Sean @ Roe and get the SCT

LoveThisTruck said:
I'd call Sean @ Roe and get the SCT
if your gonna call sean go ahead and get the s/c its bolt on and a lot more fun:D

Stinker said:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

what I tried to say was stay with the stage I the 91 octane tune, the stage II may cause some detonation if its set up for 93 octane and you are in an area of only 91 octane, but between the stage I and II there isnt too much difference in hp:D

yes stinker is right, make sure you tell them 91 octane.

savageR said:
dang no love making?:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back