BOOMER has had an accident

Damn....

Boomer will probably re-do the plates in his arm with correct Billet pieces of his own design.....:D :rock:

OH.... I've been in that same hospital bed several times since I have raced all my life also. Don't think he won't get back on that bike cuz it's in our blood. (well I forgot he's married) Let me rephraze... Don't think he won't WANT to get back on that bike. LOL! Hell be fine, I'm sure, but at our age it sure does hurt a hell of a lot more and it takes twice as long to heal.

True motocrossers can't go slow and we will always ride it like we stole it with that schitt eatin grin the whole time , right up until we wake up in the back of the bus with the red and blue blinkin lights.

Boomer... tuck a few of those killer pain meds away for next time.

rab986

TylerTX2004_1.jpg

JRSVIPR said:
I hope he puts x-Metal on them so it shows up on the x-rays.

J.R.

LOL!!! LOL!!! I wouldn't put it past that crazy phugger!

Get well Soon man ! Being laid up is a bummer when you are a small business man . I went thru it a little last winter and it sucked big time !

I wish you a speedy recovery Gary.

hemi killer said:
Hurry back bud, lots of new guys need GOOD mods.

Take care

:dito: Just sold my other house, so it's time for S/C!! So get well soon, i need to spend some money!!!

Sorry to hear about that, I wish you the best, and get well soon. Look on the bright side, we all know you work to damn hard, so maybe you are now forced to relax a little and get some much needed rest.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back