Boomers lowering kit, Hennessy air intake install pics

BlackRamSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of Boomers Lowering kit installed on my Srt10,,,,, A big thanks to mmmmtorque "Charles" for helping me with the install of Boomers lowering kit last week. Also a pic of Hennessy Cold air intake.. Sorry guys for missing out on Rockingham:dontknow: Had to work yesterday and today plus Still need to get an alignment after lowering kit install, the dealer said wendsday would be the soonest they can get to it.

Attachments

• ipod 010.jpg
    ipod 010.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 3,923
  • ipod 014.jpg
    ipod 014.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,811
  • rims.jpg
    rims.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 507
  • rims1.jpg
    rims1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 409
  • ipod 016.jpg
    ipod 016.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 473
Truck looks great....we'll see you at the next GTG!

Really looks good,

Enjoy

Jeff

Looks great dude!!! Super shiney too! I dig those wheels. Boomers drop is a must. Every RC that I see that doesnt have it, looks like its jacked up.......all wrong. The drop is a must. Great job.....and cheers to Charles for the help.....it's a bitch on your own.

patrick

Drop kit

Thanks Guys,, I wish I could have done the drop sooner, it does look 100% better. I'm sure after the alignment it will ride great. Looking forward to the next get together. Looks like you guy had a great time.. Sorry to read about mmmmtorque's clutch problems..

Hey Randy!

Glad you are digging the drop kit and we finally got it installed. Looks great! Especially with those rims :rock:

Glad to help, anytime...Next the Vec2 ? Willing to install for beer :D

Yea, ordering the kit this week....Also plan to order a Gen IV shifter, so if you would like the Gen II, let me know ;)

mauiSRT/10 said:
Your clutch went out Charles? How many miles?

patrick

Believe its my master/slave unit...lost the last slave unit at 4500 miles...4400 miles on these (and clutch)...just about shot.

It was on my "to do" mod list anyway ;)

mauiSRT/10 said:
Lots of hard launches with some slipping in there?

Are you going the centerforce/fidanza route?

patrick

Yea, you could say that ;) Althought the problem now is just shifting..wont shift into reverse when cold and wont shift into most gears under WOT.

Just started a few weeks ago.

Yea, going with the Centerforce/Fidenza/Viper Master/Slave upgrade kit ;)

Randy, post up your lowering kit review when you get the alignment done :D

mmmmtorque said:
Yea, you could say that ;) Althought the problem now is just shifting..wont shift into reverse when cold and wont shift into most gears under WOT.

Just started a few weeks ago.

Yea, going with the Centerforce/Fidenza/Viper Master/Slave upgrade kit ;)

Randy, post up your lowering kit review when you get the alignment done :D
let me know bro, i will give ya killer deal on the set.
thanks!

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Here are some pics of Boomers Lowering kit installed on my Srt10,,,,, A big thanks to mmmmtorque "Charles" for helping me with the install of Boomers lowering kit last week. Also a pic of Hennessy Cold air intake.. Sorry guys for missing out on Rockingham:dontknow: Had to work yesterday and today plus Still need to get an alignment after lowering kit install, the dealer said wendsday would be the soonest they can get to it.
i really really really dig your truck!!!!!!
where did you get the wheels???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back