Boomers lowering kit, Hennessy air intake install pics

mmmmtorque said:
Yea, you could say that ;) Althought the problem now is just shifting..wont shift into reverse when cold and wont shift into most gears under WOT.

Just started a few weeks ago.

Yea, going with the Centerforce/Fidenza/Viper Master/Slave upgrade kit ;)

Well sorry you gotta spend the money but........you will love the increased power you get out of the new setup. I really feel it puts more power to the ground than the stocker ever did.

patrick

Hey mmmmtorque sorry to hear about you master/slave unit... But like you said it was on your to do list.. Hey Boomer the wheels are made by Custom dynamics really happy with the fit and finish. Next is the Vec 2 going to be working on the the power rather than the bling..

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Hey mmmmtorque sorry to hear about you master/slave unit... But like you said it was on your to do list.. Hey Boomer the wheels are made by Custom dynamics really happy with the fit and finish. Next is the Vec 2 going to be working on the the power rather than the bling..
if you dont mind, how much did they set you back?

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Boomer I think it was around $575 each for the wheels.. It was $3400 for wheels, Tires, ect.
cool, thank you, thats a pretty good price too. i really like the modern/old school look they have , very classy and muscle

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Boomer I think it was around $575 each for the wheels.. It was $3400 for wheels, Tires, ect.
do you have a website for them? i couldnt find them. thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back