Borla Kicks Ass!

WOT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I bought my truck, it had the Mopar/Borla exhaust on it. It was installed by the dealer. A couple of months ago, it started rattling. Here is what I found. :mad:

DSC02862.jpg

DSC02860.jpg

DSC02864.jpg

So, I called them up to ask about their million mile warranty. I sent them the pictures as well.

About a week later, they emailed me and said that they would have to tool up and re-make a tail section -- none were available in inventory. About 3 weeks later, a brand new tail section showed up on my doorstep. Didn't cost me a cent.

Borla is awesome!!!:):):)

NewBorlaExhaust1.jpg

NewBorlaExhaust2.jpg

WOW!! Gotta like that for service and standing behind their product,great to hear!!:rock: You wont hear that from most other manufactuers!

Thats great to hear! If only magna flow had the same customer service.....

Although I don't drive my truck all that often, I have always been pleased with the Borla exhaust. I purchased it from the dealer and it had a Mopar part number. Glad to see things worked out. :rock: PS how many miles are on the truck?

I hade the very same problem, took it to the dealer where it was instaled & was told they don't warranty after market items. So I just re-welded it, thank for the Info.

jim

Mine came with Borla from the dealer also. I better get down there and check it out. I might be next in line for a nice new tail section!

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

love the Borla tip. :rock::rock::rock: fits the bumper just right:rock:

Although I don't drive my truck all that often, I have always been pleased with the Borla exhaust. I purchased it from the dealer and it had a Mopar part number. Glad to see things worked out. :rock: PS how many miles are on the truck?

Truck has 50K or so miles on it.

So now, here's the question. I still have it sitting in my living room. Should I polish it to a mirror finish before putting it on? I know it will only get dull and corroded soon after, but for some reason I am tempted....

Kinda on topic: Just noticed today a pinhole (maybe 1/8inch) on the bottom of my stock muffler, outlet side just above the cirlcle weld. Noticed water dripping...think a tack weld would work for more than a year? Anyone else had this problem? Plus I can see the lower flange just after the muffler is leaking too.... only 14k miles

Kinda on topic: Just noticed today a pinhole (maybe 1/8inch) on the bottom of my stock muffler, outlet side just above the cirlcle weld. Noticed water dripping...think a tack weld would work for more than a year? Anyone else had this problem? Plus I can see the lower flange just after the muffler is leaking too.... only 14k miles

probably just a drain hole. have seen them on many stock mufflers:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back