Brake part replacement recomendations

Airbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i just bought a 06 SRT 10 QC for 25K with only 30K miles on it an dcosmetically it is beautiful. Mechanically it needs il lines (dealership is replacing next month) and brakes all around. Any ideas or places to get front and rear rotors and pads cheap, but not junk? or even the oil lines which i want to replace with some good ones. any recomendations would be great, also did i get a ok deal? I traded my 650 HP shelby Gt 500 in and love the SRT.

JTSVP for oil lines, or you could have a local hydraulic shop make some up. The factory lines will just leak again.

I'm running Cquence rotors and Centric Posi-Quiets all around and swear by them.

It's never stopped this good.

I got power slot rotors (from autoanything.com) with ebc yellows (from autoanything.com) jtsvp ss brake lines and willwood hightemp fluid(summitracing.com)

stops ok.

Brake Pads: RockAuto, came in at a fraction of everywhere else about $60-$70

Rotors: Cquence.net- $379 for all four.... I went with Slotted and Drilled but they have blanks, slotted, drilled, slotted/dimpled, and even blade.

I'm running Cquence rotors and Centric Posi-Quiets all around and swear by them.

It's never stopped this good.

How do you like those Cquence rotors??

Just picked up some "Phantom's" and haven't tried them out yet..

How do you like those Cquence rotors??

Just picked up some "Phantom's" and haven't tried them out yet..

I love them.... heads and tails better over what was on there before I'm not sure what they use to be though haha...

I'm most impressed by the Posi-Quiets, cut down on dust by a ton and silent

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back