Breeders/Buyers vs Adoption

i have never heard such blathering bullshit from someone who acctually thought they knew what they were talking about. i dont even know where to start.

but just becouse you have had a couple dogs, doesnt make you an authority on them.

my friend trains dogs on a proff level. i know plenty, and i say your full of shit

all due respect of course:D

i have never heard such blathering bullshit from someone who acctually thought they knew what they were talking about. i dont even know where to start.

but just becouse you have had a couple dogs, doesnt make you an authority on them.

my friend trains dogs on a proff level. i know plenty, and i say your full of shit

scooby?????:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

i didnt call myself a trainer, just well read.

If anyone close to me might be interested, guy I work with at the end of year might have to get rid of his 2 english mastiff's , male & female. female is spayed.

both 3-4 years old.

Don't bother to waste key strokes bro. he won't get it.

i am coming to your home for dinner tonight, make turkey.

you know, you do bother me quite alot on here, but if I met you.

I would still buy you a beer. I'm a nice guy like that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back