"Broke"s near stock SRT Ram beats me

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
If my truck doesnt sell on ebay in 6 days I plan on adding Dans flash. He's been great to deal with despite me not purchasing anything from him to date. I wanted to share his info in case anyone else either having or thinking of going a similar route can avoid the problems I have. I'd be curious (and I've asked Dan) how I can tell the difference between what I currently have and what his flash will do. I was thinking of doing some 0-80mph timed runs or something along that line.

If I were you I would get the DC flash anyway. I would want something I am selling to be right.

Besides, if you get it right you might decide you like it alot more. :D

2 cents

Guys, heres a few questions.

Since I'm not getting full fuel enrichment for up to 3 seconds in 1st-3r gears but am getting the 6-7psi of boost at WOT what if any damage am I doing to my internals? Lean condition?

Next question, will the flash corrupt my dyno tune for the Paxton or is it something seperate? When they dyno tune the truck are they tuning the split second box or the trucks original computer?

Anything guys? If this is the fix then I'll likely keep the truck. That Z06 in the first video I posted may have more on his hands then he did a few weeks ago :)

I've asked Dan at DC the same questions...havent heard back yet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back