Brother passes up new M10 Chally for this????

MOPAR 10 said:

What is the projected date for completion.... That thing looks hot:rock:

just looked at the facebook page and it say 5 days looks great. I cant believe they all will be black except for 0001, interesting.............add another to the list of cars i would love to own

Yep. Should be done by mid next week. Waiting to get on "The King's" calendar for the pickup...

Nice to see it posted here....Def. a nice car ---are you saying you have also purchased another chally????

Where is the pic of the signature of Petty and Arrington ---most def. a 1 of a kind/////////////////:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Tim you may want to see about taking that chally to the Valdasta GA..( SEE the THREAD about it) GTG..You can meet some of the best of the best from the site. Maybe see if Torrie can do some tuning magic or at least dyno the car.... And get some Rejex from Tony to polish that thing to a wet lustery shine:D

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46137

Last edited:
VIPR PWR said:
Nice to see it posted here....Def. a nice car ---are you saying you have also purchased another chally????
NO CHANCE! I'll never (be allowed to!) purchase another car for the rest of my life! That MOPAR '10 was the one I had originally ordered. It sits on the lot without a buyer...:dontknow:

VIPR PWR said:
Where is the pic of the signature of Petty and Arrington ---most def. a 1 of a kind/////////////////:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:
I think these will SUCK 'cuz I just took 'em with my phone....one is the tach of course, the other is the Petty Plate under the hood. Probably completely illegible...

Attachments

• tach.jpg
    tach.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 28
  • plate.jpg
    plate.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back