BUMPSTEER KIT PREORDER LIST

Got that Truck looking pretty good Butch, you guys ready for another GTG soon?

Jim

Red!!!! Nice

Will match the other red stuff under my Black truck.

Butch

photo21.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg

Thanks Jim,

Going for the sedate look I guess, simple and clean

I am always looking for a party or GTG.

UIH,

Butch

Got that Truck looking pretty good Butch, you guys ready for another GTG soon?

Jim

I'm thinking sometime in June or after, as all this crap snow will be here till then!!!LOL And I have a few things to do in April/May:D

all the parts are finally in, we have them boxed, they will go out tomorrow

with instructions

at the moment doing a instructional video that will be available for viewing

oh boy oh boy:rock::rock::rock:

i likes pictures:D:rock:

badsnake they are being machined now, but we ran into a snag for some of you lower guys, we actually got in a couple trucks that are lower than normal, so we test fited two or three trucks yesterday,

we have to make an adjustment to the kit, my apologies, but we just want the kits to be safe an right for everyone, shouldn't take long for the adjsutment

badsnake they are being machined now, but we ran into a snag for some of you lower guys, we actually got in a couple trucks that are lower than normal, so we test fited two or three trucks yesterday,

we have to make an adjustment to the kit, my apologies, but we just want the kits to be safe an right for everyone, shouldn't take long for the adjsutment

What could it be? Is the bolt not long enough to make adjustments to?

Hey tony exactly what do you mean lower then normal ?? is that with your 2/3 rc set up ?? and the adjustment is ??

there was a mixup in the measurements, I take the blame on this, but the adjuster is about a half inch too long, it would work for most lowered trucks, but to get the most out of the kit, there needs to be a 1/2 inch adjustment,
the corrections are already in the machine and being made pronto to get these corrected,

that is the goal beastly, they should fit a normal 2/3 kit, the problem was the inner tie rod when flipped and fully adjusted actually met the outter tie rod and we ran out of adjustment. so corrections are being made sir

Tony , is paul making these corrections ?? my kit is already at todd at A&C, so should i be telling him to hold off on the install ??

Tony , is paul making these corrections ?? my kit is already at todd at A&C, so should i be telling him to hold off on the install ??

yessir, all todd will have to do is contact me or paul, paul is making the corrections to the sleeve, so he can just ship the sleeves and the rod end back, he should be done with them this week boss,

Hey Tony , spoke with paul this morning, and all is being done , as you probably know , the fix is going out this week.

all the parts are finally in, we have them boxed, they will go out tomorrow

with instructions

at the moment doing a instructional video that will be available for viewing

were ya able to get the kits sent out???:driver:

were ya able to get the kits sent out???:driver:

there was a mixup in the measurements, I take the blame on this, but the adjuster is about a half inch too long, it would work for most lowered trucks, but to get the most out of the kit, there needs to be a 1/2 inch adjustment,
the corrections are already in the machine and being made pronto to get these corrected,

that is the goal beastly, they should fit a normal 2/3 kit, the problem was the inner tie rod when flipped and fully adjusted actually met the outter tie rod and we ran out of adjustment. so corrections are being made sir

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back