BUMPSTEER KIT PREORDER LIST

Make sure u send me a correct one for a 2006 QC sir...:)

yes I will go thru the list then see whats left on the first run, the new adjsuters are on the way already , should have them Monday or tuesday

we finished up the kits today, installed two sets to be 100% positive, one set on a 1/2 drop, the other on a 3/5 qc drop, both worked great

they will be shipping out Monday

I will contact Paul Monday on the sway bar links

thanks

Got mine installed but needs an alignment badly. Went to the dealership yesterday, and they couldn't get my truck on the machine because it was too low. I find it hard to believe that they haven't dealt with this before.

While I was there, I noticed a new black Viper on the floor--absolutely stunning. I almost waited for a salesman to approach me so that I could tell him that if they would give me $35k for my truck, I would trade today. But then I got cold feet and left. I'm not going back today, I am not going back today, I am not going back today...........

Got mine installed but needs an alignment badly. Went to the dealership yesterday, and they couldn't get my truck on the machine because it was too low. I find it hard to believe that they haven't dealt with this before.

While I was there, I noticed a new black Viper on the floor--absolutely stunning. I almost waited for a salesman to approach me so that I could tell him that if they would give me $35k for my truck, I would trade today. But then I got cold feet and left. I'm not going back today, I am not going back today, I am not going back today...........

how was the install???

if mine get here this week will be rebuildin the whole front end. upper & lower ball joints, inner & outer tie rods, Tony's springs & bump stops.

:rock::rock::rock:

how was the install???

if mine get here this week will be rebuildin the whole front end. upper & lower ball joints, inner & outer tie rods, Tony's springs & bump stops.

:rock::rock::rock:

I watched, but seemed straight forward.

Easy. Just have to measure the same amount of threads from the old ones to the new ones, and your alignment should be pretty darn close.

10 minutes a side.

would that work with the bump steer kit???:dontknow:

ya got 2 threaded parts on the BSK & only one with the OEM tie rod end

Yes it works the same way just a few extra parts. Although harder to get right because you are going from an upward angle to flat so measurements will be off. I would highly recommend a alignment after install because of angle change won't be like just changing out tie rod. Hope this helps

Back