Bumpsteer kits

DSC_0529_zps315df83f.jpg

Basically for those that are lowered there is an increased experience of hitting a bump in the road driving at any speed and the steering wheel jerks wildly.

The bumpsteer kit is designed to give a neutral steering response to bumps.

Quote skyy406 is the color of ur truck a factory color.Just asking cause that's the sharpest srt10 I've seen in silver

Sky406 is the silver on ur truck factory color or did u have it painted only asking because that is one sharp srt10.. Thanks BITTENNIGHTRUNNER168

Yup factory color. The paint isn't actually that nice. Needs paint in several places, but defiantly looks presentable! I'll eventually get the front/rear bumpers- hood and a few other places painted and then get some blue stripes.

I honestly haven't heard anything in a couple days, but to keep everyone posted I will try to give him a shout today to see where they are at since the revisions to get these to ya'll

guys there trying, this ones not in my hands, but trying to get things rolling for ya, revisions have been made, but most machine shops are closing down for the holidays, I am guessing after first the year

Spoke with Paul at Razors this morn, he did get the revisions, the new part should be machined this morning and back in the mail to me today to do a final inspection, so shouldn't be long for the bump steer kits to be available

merry merry and happy happy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back