CAI on SRT10's must be made of gold

it has nevr not had a passenger seat and as a matter of a fact we do jump in and go cuise and turn on the stereo and put the windows down....remember when cars didnt have a/c or power windows they were still there daily driven cars.... i have 5 cars so i dont drive them all daily the raptor has got 7500 miles put on it in 5 weeks...thats a daily driver so.....yep

Yeah, yeah you can call your 10 a daily driver if you want to. It's a race truck to me. So STFU.:D

I have 520 wrhp and 545 wrtq, thats not bad for a DD. I don't have to trailor my truck every where. We are going for two different thing. It's not like your motor isn't pretty to.:D

You do kow that Doms truck was running high 10's, in full street trim, way before most of us even had our trucks, right?

I like your truck and you have good numbers. But Dom was way better at the "more horsepower in a daily driver". Just because his truck has gotten more radical doesnt discount all his previous experience.

You do kow that Doms truck was running high 10's, in full street trim, way before most of us even had our trucks, right?

I like your truck and you have good numbers. But Dom was way better at the "more horsepower in a daily driver". Just because his truck has gotten more radical doesnt discount all his previous experience.

Man I just love f u c k i n g with him.:chain:

Midnight and Dom having a little spat I see, two different opinions, but both nice trucks.

Midnight and Dom having a little spat I see, two different opinions, but both nice trucks.

Things have been a little slow around here, so a little spat keeps it interesting. :D

Are you still going to upgrade your nitrous kit?

Things have been a little slow around here, so a little spat keeps it interesting. :D

Are you still going to upgrade your nitrous kit?

Already did, gonna finally run it this weekend. Bought a bike, so kinda got side tracked. Hoping to better my 11.501 time, guess we'll see. :D

We've been reduced to these little kindergarten spats due to everything being deleted due to all the crybabies.:D

Know spat Dom just don't know that he has a race truck.:banghead:lol:D

have you ever even been down the track in your truck???

have you ever sprayed the n20 in your truck???

have you ever done anything in your truck?????

are you ever gonna race your truck?????

have you ever pushed the accelerator down all the way in your truck????

have you ever done 160 mph in your truck????

have you ever pulled the wheels of the ground in your truck????

Are you still gonna beat up tony at the gtg ?

not gonna go down there and start **** but if his intent is to fight then so be it......never really hated the guy just didnt like some of what he did but who gives a crap aint my business...the only reason i continued to give him **** is because it pissed him off so bad and there was really nothing else going on in the forums...but i WILL not go down there and swing on Tony...it will NOT happen....
First off it would be like hitting my dad!!not cool
Second off i have a very violent criminal record and do not need MORE charges

And finally If he does come at me in a threatening manner then i will have no choice but to defend myself (not what i want to do but if i have to i will)
Im actually a pretty likeable guy when people get to know me...its hard for some people to look past all the tattoos and scar tissue hahha

I will be there people said i wouldnt show and im gonna be there so it is what it is!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back