CAI on SRT10's must be made of gold

Truth be told if I'm drinking it's just some JW red or CR black in coke. I have the more expensive stuff but I'm not buying that in bulk like some.

crown black,xr, and special reserve are always in the cabinet. That and Gentleman Jack. The boss loady likes Grey Goose.

It's all good man. IF you saw the last one I created, well, let's just say this one turned out far better. :D

You mean the one where everybody jumped on you for one simple request??? I'm sure it was all in good fun.

You mean the one where everybody jumped on you for one simple request??? I'm sure it was all in good fun.

That is the one. Though, in retrospect, I could have asked if there was a way that I could eliminate them from MY view...but I didn't know that I could. But it certainly didn't make me any friends...I couldn't have guessed it would have caused such a ruckus though.

That is the one. Though, in retrospect, I could have asked if there was a way that I could eliminate them from MY view...but I didn't know that I could. But it certainly didn't make me any friends...I couldn't have guessed it would have caused such a ruckus though.

Oh, the things you think about after the fact :D

It did seem to cause quite an uproar

cotsco has a good deal on JW blue... 189 and no shipping and tax here is only 6%

i get handles of jack and jameson from there every couple months...

There is a place by me that i get all my stuff from they have JW blue for 150 and JW red for 17 or 18 for a 750.

crown black,xr, and special reserve are always in the cabinet. That and Gentleman Jack. The boss loady likes Grey Goose.

Same here except I have Single barrel rather the Gentleman Jack. I have GG in the freezer but man give this stuff called Veil a try. If your just using it for mix in it doenst have any flavor and is only 8 bucks for 750.

Like I said though i don't but the stuff in bulk so I can send more money to you for getting stuff dipped :D

walker blue is a tricky liquor to judge, every year it is different. they will blend different notes, so year to year it will change. I have a bottle of 2010 here. you can try if you want to.

I only have a small 200ml that i think was sitting around at the liquor store I picked it up from since 2010 lol. Just can't see spending 150-200 for a 750ml of piss.

By the way, sorry to the guy that made this thread because we F***** it up on you.

Don't be sorry it was just a thread about him bitching about prices of stuff for a viper truck. He needs to get past the sticker shock at some point we all have. :D

Don't be sorry it was just a thread about him bitching about prices of stuff for a viper truck. He needs to get past the sticker shock at some point we all have. :D

No, that is THIS thread. And I only bitched about a CAI. The other thread I mentioned that the sig photos were extremely distracting and made navigating the threads a pain in the ass.

I don't have sticker shock at the cost of the truck or many of the mods. But I swore I saw a CAI for $800 and I couldn't comprehend what the hell would make any CAI cost that much.

By the way, so far, this has been the most unwelcoming forum I have come across for cars in a looong time. I hope it isn't a sign of the general pop in here.

No, that is THIS thread. And I only bitched about a CAI. The other thread I mentioned that the sig photos were extremely distracting and made navigating the threads a pain in the ass.

I don't have sticker shock at the cost of the truck or many of the mods. But I swore I saw a CAI for $800 and I couldn't comprehend what the hell would make any CAI cost that much.

By the way, so far, this has been the most unwelcoming forum I have come across for cars in a looong time. I hope it isn't a sign of the general pop in here.

I don't think it's a sign, from what I have seen since I joined these guys (and some gals) will do anything to help you out. As you found out they also like to bust balls, but it's in good fun.

Na your good bro

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back